jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What random act of kindness have you performed so far in 2010?

1. mrpooper profile image54
    mrpooperposted 8 years ago

What random act of kindness have you performed so far in 2010?

2. Putz Ballard profile image57
    Putz Ballardposted 8 years ago

My wife prepared two of her specialty strawberry cobblers for two very special people in our community and this week two meals to folks who have had surgery and weren't able to cook or prepare meals easily. I got to deliver all and know the appreciation felt.

3. OhMyNylecoj profile image53
    OhMyNylecojposted 8 years ago

A smile, Have a good ______ , SPare change. It's all about giving of yourself. That's a random act of kindness. Showing you appreciate the world. And the world will maybe appreciate you back.

4. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Hmm...   I guess the most recent one would be making a bunch of CD's for a great-nephew I barely know.  He likes a certain type of music, and I just thought a kid his age (12) might like to have someone send him a nice surprise for no reason at all.  I guess, too, I often try to be helpful to people online.   I pretty much don't do anything "big and impressive" - just small stuff for people like family members or other people in day-to-day life.

Sometimes I think, maybe, the term should be,  "Random Attitudes of Kindness", rather than "acts".  Acts are good but sometimes isolated.   I think "attitudes" can be a good foundation for a pattern of acts.  Maybe that thought just occurs to me because I know I seldom, if ever, do anything all that "big and impressive".   smile

5. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

I have sent people groceries, by using alice.com