jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite movie starring Clint Eastwood?

1. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite movie starring Clint Eastwood?

2. chatpilot profile image72
    chatpilotposted 5 years ago

For emotional content and a good story I love the movie 'Million Dollar Baby' and my favorite Western is 'Unforgiven'

3. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I really like watching The Good, the Bad and the Ugly starring Clint Eastwood.

4. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

I watched some trademark western and famous drama films starring Clint Eastwood. My particular favorite films starring Clint Eastwood are Gran Torino (2008) and The Bridges of Madison County (1995). In the former film, Clint Eastwood played a grumpy old man, unhappy with his indifferent family and living alone till his South-east Asian neighbours changed him as a person. In this film, Clint had delivered a stellar performance. In the latter film, his chemistry with Meryl Streep was the highlight of this pleasant romantic film. He did complete justice to his role as a photographer who had fallen in love with a bored home-maker, played well by Meryl Streep. Clint Eastwood not only acted in both these films but also produced and directed both these films which made him quite an all-rounder in Hollywood!

5. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

Oh, I like several of his movies very much and almost hate picking a favorite. But if I were given a choice of only one I could see for say the next ten years it would be Pale Rider. It was a great story.

6. SkySlave profile image82
    SkySlaveposted 5 years ago

Dirty Harry without a doubt is my all time favorite. Clint's attitude teamed up with the most powerful handgun in the world. A classic.

7. MikeR1 profile image75
    MikeR1posted 5 years ago

I would have to say 1973's "Magnum Force".  I loved his line, "Man's gotta know his limitations."  Clint has been in so many good films.  A few of my other favorites of is are: The Outlaw Josey Wales, Dirty Harry, Every Which Way But Loose, Heartbreak Ridge, the list could go on.

working