what is the top 5 horror movies???
i know one of them is nightmare on elm st (2010)
1) Army of Darkness
2) Evil Dead
3) Rob Zombie's Halloween
4) Dawn of the Dead
the exorcist very scary,
a haunting in conneticut,
1. Friday the 13th
2. Dawn of the Dead
3. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5. The Amityville Horror
In No particular Order.
Bride Of Frankenstein-The rare sequel that's better than the original.
Daughter Of Dracula-Ditto
Horror Of Dracula-The Movie that put Christopher Lee in the cape. Need I say more?
Poltergeist-This movie has one "Yeeeagh!" moment after the other.
The Thing (From Another World), original Howard Hawks version-I know this one is scary because it scared my combat veteren father who hated horror movies. And works by invoking fear subtly, keeping the monster out of sight most of the picture.
Well, for me it would be movies that i feel scared me the most the first time i saw them. I love the fact they re-made a lot of the classic horror films. My list would be:
1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3. Halloween Rob Zombie's version
5. Friday the 13th the new one
i have yet to see the new nightmare on elm street.
The FIVE TOP horror movies are:
(1) Black Sunday (1960) by Mario Bava. It is an Italian gothic movie which played in the United States. It has become a classic from which many horror movies both past & present borrowed many themes from.
(2) The Exorcist (1973). This movie put the HORROR in horror. With the exception of Black Sunday, there was no movie more scary, horrific, nor totally Unnerving. This was one HELL of a movie if you catch the drift.
(3) Rosemary's Baby (1968). This movie combined sophistication & horror. Oh what occurences in the Bram Apartments. One NEVER knows about one's neighbors, ummm.... This movie really scared THE DEVIL out of some people.........This movie brought HORROR to a level of ULTIMATE...CHIC.
(4)The Omen (1976). When this movie came out, it scared so many people back to religion. Many people saw this movie as a harbinger of what pure evil ......IS. It was horror but so real to some people. Is the devil..........real, ummm..............
(5) Psycho (1960). Well, what shall we say about the movie. A mama's boy with a penchant for murder. The shower scene is quite enough to give one the heeby geebies. Warning..........watch WHERE you stay.......NEVER KNOW who is......LURKING......ABOUT.
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
sleep with the lights on, made you go into your subconscious religious recesses, or asked a friend or relative to stay with you to allay your fears?
by Mamelody8 years ago
Hehehe...I hear ya. I love horror movies, I used to watch them by myself all the time, but depending on the movie, I WOULD make sure all the doors were locked! Nowadays....I can't remember the last time I was actually...
by WaffleCheese5 months ago
I don't know what it is . . . I usually find a movie that is recommended by a friend that will break me.I, to this day, cannot find a horror movie that actually makes me scared. I'm not even a jumper. I guess I'm just...
by Michelle Liew4 years ago
What makes a good horror movie?
by Matthew I Crawford6 years ago
What movie scared you most as a child?What movie? Why? Do you remember a specific moment or instance where you were afraid well after watching the movie?
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
What are the top 10 scariest horror movies?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.