jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have any pet peeves?

1. BrainSpace profile image60
    BrainSpaceposted 7 years ago

Do you have any pet peeves?

2. profile image0
    Car Donationsposted 7 years ago

I would love to know someone who does not have a pet peeve. If there was a person like that, I want to be their friend. They would be peaceful to be around. I hate arrogant people that have nothing to be confident about. THey open their mouth and make fools of themselves.

3. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Many! I agree that everyone probably has at least a few. My own peeves include people who tap on aquariums (I really just want to blow an air horn in their ear and see how THEY like it), bad table manners -- especially smacking lips or chewing with your mouth open -- and people who choose not to learn anything and are extremely low on natural intelligence who get mad because they think everyone around them is just trying to make them feel stupid...maybe sometimes those feelings should be listened to rather than blamed on others...

4. profile image48
    Michael Adamsonposted 7 years ago

Ignorant people
    People who don't take responsibility for their own actions
    Bullies
    Lazy customer service people

5. PaulaK profile image34
    PaulaKposted 7 years ago

My pet peeve is rude people. It is amazing how many rude people there are in the world. It doesn't take any more effort to be nice to those around you than to be rude. Saying please and thank you are simple means of respecting others. Rude people tend to not respect others. I vote for more respect in the world!

working