jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who's better, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason, or the weird dude from Texas

1. Victoriaaa profile image54
    Victoriaaaposted 7 years ago

Who's better, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Jason, or the weird dude from Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Or basically, who's the best horror villian? I prefer Michael because HE'S THE MAN!!

2. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image91
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 7 years ago

The weird dude from Texas Chainsaw Massacre was based on an actual weirdo by the name of Ed Gein. Regardless of that fact, Freddy Krueger was the ultimate terror!!! Like Edward Scissorhands goes psycho. And he got you at your most vulnerable time, when you were sleeping. No one can avoid sleep no matter how hard they try... smile

3. chasescats profile image60
    chasescatsposted 7 years ago

They are all pretty tough and scary, but I would say the ultimate villan would have to be Freddy Krueger. Crazy man, scarey, and great movies.

4. profile image50
    gamsterposted 6 years ago

well it seems everyone says freddy but jason kills freddy in freddy vs. jason and i think jason is much more powerful because he is hardly human and never dies freddy is jst a pussy who kills whe your asleep. lol i like both of them so dont hate - appreciate.....lol

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

I would've said Freddy Krue--, Kreu--, Freddy K. until his name was ultimately destroyed in the 2010 remake, along with Jason Hoorvees. Leatherface was a pretty nasty villain too but when you learn he's mentally disabled and using a read 'n' write (or whatever they're called in the third film), he's just comic relief. Michael Myers in the originals was absolutely scary because he despite being portrayed as an immortal, his intentions and his ways of getting around are just like the creepiest serial killer.

So Michael in the originals has to be the most convincing. Jason for the most stereotypical; Freddy for the most original, and Leatherface for the most factual.