jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Who is your favorite horror movie villain and why?

1. thejokethatkills profile image82
    thejokethatkillsposted 5 years ago

Who is your favorite horror movie villain and why?

Can be a character, a force, or simply an implied antagonist that is never actually seen.

2. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 5 years ago

Freddy Krueger!
    I love the way he terrorizes and kills through people's nightmares. Something about the simple clawed hand with disfigured face that really works.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The Joker. He has almost everything planned. His lack of emotion is saddening and astounding. He lets nothing get in his way.

4. nanderson500 profile image87
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

Hard to choose just one. Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and The Joker (if he counts as a horror villain) would top my list.

5. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Hannibal Lecter. He was crazy yet highly intelligent and a villain that got under my skin and made like him despite all the horrible things he did.

1. thejokethatkills profile image82
      thejokethatkillsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, any villain that can get the audience to like him despite being evil is a great character indeed. Adds a lot more layers to him as well.

6. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 5 years ago

Freddy Krueger for sure. Always been my favorite baddie.

7. Rosyel Sawali profile image66
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

She's not exactly my most favorite -- I don't think I have one -- but I think Uma Thurman was memorable as Poison Ivy. ^_^

8. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My favorite horror film villians included (1) Samaira, the creepy little girl-ghost with the long hair covering her face from the films 'The Ring and 'The Ring 2' for her murderous evil nature; (2) Pazuzu, the evil demon who possessed Regan in the famous film 'The Exorcist' - the disturbing consequences caused by this demon for the poor possessed girl such as the green vomit, full-turning of the face and spider-walk; and (3) the evil force in 'Paranormal Activity' film series - a chain of horrifying night experiences set by this demonic force faced by the 2 sisters - first as children and second time as grown-ups.

9. Dominique Smith profile image88
    Dominique Smithposted 5 years ago

Dude from first twilight. He bit Bella. Wish that was me. wink

10. UndercoverAgent19 profile image91
    UndercoverAgent19posted 5 years ago

I definitely like Freddy Krueger from the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise the best. I think Robert Englund does a great job of not taking his character to seriously, as he is both terrifying yet darkly hilarious in the movies. Also, the idea of someone coming to get you through your dreams is frightening, as sleep is something all living creatures need to survive. You can't hide from sleep forever.

working