jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (18 posts)

TV series lie to me

1. siftlibra profile image52
    siftlibraposted 8 years ago

i love this TV series,and now i'm watching the big bang theory~so funny and interesting.what kind of TV series do you watch? i would appreciate it if you can recommend some to me.

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

I am not a TV serial lover but last night only I finished watching the complete series of "prison break". My friend had the collection and he asked me to just watch one or two episode and if I do not like it then let it go. And you know what? I completed watching all 4 seasons in just 5 days. It was an addiction!

1. blondepoet profile image74
      blondepoetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oh I adore prison break especially that main star in it Michael aghhhhhh. Top series.

1. packerpack profile image60
        packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

O yeah the cool dude. I am sure there must be huge fan (female particularly) following for Mr. Shofield! But there was not need for him to be shown dead in the end. They showed that the guy was operated so what was the need for him to die? But yes he rocks!

2. siftlibra profile image52
      siftlibraposted 8 years ago in reply to this

i bet most of the men love prison break~but i only finished the beginning and lost interests.....maybe lie to me is more suitable for me~

1. AsherKade profile image59
        AsherKadeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

my uncle-in-law loves Prison Break...but it just reminds me of work...again...where's the wall to slam into????

1. fritteritter profile image92
          fritteritterposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like you might like Dexter...

I must work too much because I don't know that show...
            I love discovery and tlc channell

3. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

I like Big Bang Theory too.  It's cute.  People have different tastes when it comes to humor, but I love "New Adventures of Old Christine".

both of those shows annoy the crap out of me and make me look for some pharmaceutical version of slamming myself into a wall....

4. memorygraphics profile image57
    memorygraphicsposted 8 years ago

i like watching bigbang theory , joey , desp houswives , lost ,
    survivors , my all time favourites friends , the oc and few more
    but i still prefer movies becauz seriously if ur addicted to a show ur gone for days

absolutely!i spent almost 3 days watching TBBS,but i enjoyed it very much!i love sheldon~

5. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I love Prison Break and I'm currently watching season 4. (Have the Dvd's at home). The writer of this Program is extremely talented - you will get completely hooked and its best you watch it from Season 1 if you haven't seen it before. The main Character Wentworth Miller is lovely.

Dragon's Den is another one but this is business orientated.

6. Ladybird33 profile image42
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

I don't watch Lie To Me, I actually divorced it, couldn't get into it.  However, I am a big fan of "Life" excellent series and "Mentalist" and "True Blood (HBO).  Those are my top favorite and I have watched Big Bang Theory and I really like it!

i heard that HBO is talking about vampire so i decide to watch it in a few days,for vampire is one of my favourite topics~

7. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

Ok so I don't watch TV very much. I like OnDemand where I can watch a bunch of episodes at once while I'm doing things. I've watch all the episodes of "Nurse Jackie" and I love it smile

8. fritteritter profile image92
    fritteritterposted 8 years ago

I love Lie to Me! I also really like
    Dexter
    30 Rock
    Chuck
    American Dad

And these shows which were excellent, but got canceled. I'm so thankful for Netflix and Hulu!
    Arrested Development
    Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
    Sports Night
    The Riches

Life is on the to-watch list, but last time I tried to watch it I didn't have time for a full hour show. I watch TV shows regularly (though usually not when they air b/c all we get here are about 6 religious channels) and full movies only very rarely.

Sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

lie to me is always my favourite!i really admire lightman for his extremely intelligence.but sometimes it made me realize that some little white lies are not bad to us.in fact,truth is hard to accept.

working