jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why is facebook so addicting??

1. peacock413 profile image60
    peacock413posted 7 years ago

why is facebook so addicting??

2. EatLovePray profile image54
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Because so many of our friends and family are logging on one after another..which makes us eager to hit that refresh button..and get to know the latest.. smile

3. ahostagesituation profile image80
    ahostagesituationposted 7 years ago

I started wondering that as soon as I joined last year.  The best I've come up with is that it's run by a mind-control alien.  What is this urge we all have to be narrators of our own lives?  FB is really funny sometimes, and it's just enough drama to be interesting.  Lately, I'm on hubpages much more though, I feel more productive here.   My FB time these days is minimal, and the whole idea of running an imaginary farm is lost on me.  But you're right, it sucks you in, and drains your time.

4. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

will say there are many people in it and you just keep keeping in touch with friends there

5. Schizferatu profile image55
    Schizferatuposted 7 years ago

being able to reconnect with every Army buddy, college friend, ex-girlfriend, and see what their take on life is at the present moment.  It fascinates me to see if their children look like them, to hear what they are interested in all these years later, and see what their views are on life in general.

working