jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite "cult" film?

1. Fullerman5000 profile image61
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

What is your favorite "cult" film?

Mine is Boondock Saints with Donnie Darko a close second

2. Suzi-Q profile image56
    Suzi-Qposted 7 years ago

The Big Lebowski

And Rubin and Ed if it fits the category. It should.

3. HoopBot profile image57
    HoopBotposted 7 years ago

Hard to define a 'cult' film to be honest. Basically an unpopular or initially unpopular films with some devoted fans? Shawshank Redemption might fall into that category. But my favourite:

THE LOST (2006)

People think it was a Quentin Tarantino wanna-be, but screw that. The film is good stuff, and it worked.

4. samuraipoet profile image56
    samuraipoetposted 7 years ago

"Joe Vs. the Volcano" is my all time favorite, without a doubt, but there are so many good ones. A ton of my favorite movies are cult films.

5. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

My favorite cult movie is THE LOST (2006). But it is difficult not to mention a few other classics like The Big Lebowski, Rubin and Ed, Joe Vs. the Volcano etc.

6. SIJO1 profile image70
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

I would say Dusk Till Dawn this has a cult status about it

7. Torch Harrison profile image84
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Ed Wood and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

8. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 7 years ago

If i can only choose one, i'll go for The Matrix smile

9. DrNaj profile image56
    DrNajposted 7 years ago

Hmm American History X smile

" So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned. My conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. Says someone else has already said it best so if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched, as they surely will be, by the better angels of our nature." Danny (American History X)

Must See Film smile

Closed to reply