jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What was the best concert that you ever attended ?

1. Wonder Referrals profile image37
    Wonder Referralsposted 7 years ago

What was the best concert that you ever attended ?

What was the best concert performance that you ever attended ?
    I just attended The Budweiser SuperFest and it was awesome,
    so tell me what yours ?

2. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

Of the hundreds of concerts I've seen since 1966 I'm not sure I could ever narrow it down. The first one I went to was pretty cool though, The Beatles!!   Peace!!

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Beatles at Hammersmith Odeon, 196?, but ask me next week and it will be the Rolling Stones in Hyde Park 1969, and last week it was Bob Dylan on the Isle of Wight 1965/6? Of course, there was The Who, at the Rhodes Centre, Bishop's Stortford, now, was that 65? Getting on now can't remember the dates like I used to:-)

4. profile image0
    3 Finger Readerposted 7 years ago

Michael Buble at the CSU Convocation center in Cleveland, Ohio.  I saw him two years in a row--2009 and 2010 in mid-March.

He is a born entertainer with a true gift for showmanship and a sincere appreciation for his fans.  His voice sounds just as good live as it does on CD.  There's no autotune or digital magic needed for that velvet throat--and if that isn't a sign of a true talent, I don't know what is...

He always takes the time to interact with his audience and thank them for buying tickets to his concerts--in that I believe him to be truly sincere.  He's the best.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Dallas, Texas-November, either 94' or 95'.  The show was at the now closed "bomb factory," and was Type O Negative, and Danzig.

Lots of women taking off their tops at that one.

6. Cookie411 profile image58
    Cookie411posted 7 years ago

I would have to say James Brown.  My Mom took me to several of his concerts when I was a kid.

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

SARS fest was my best concert. over 500,000 people. lots of awesome bands and perfect weather. all for a good cause.

8. profile image0
    4youreyesposted 7 years ago

Bob Seager It was in the mid-late 90'sIn the Buffalo Audd. he was on tour for the release of his new his mystery CD.He put on a great performance I would love to go see him again.

9. Shane Belceto profile image58
    Shane Belcetoposted 7 years ago

Heart always puts on a wonderful show and sounds terrific.

~Expect Miracles

10. Boreal profile image57
    Borealposted 7 years ago

It was a small, intimate local acoustic show this summer. There was some truly amazing local talent on stage (mostly acoustic music but some spoken word as well), and a touring musician under the moniker Northcote headlined; He played for about 2 hours strait because unfortunately the neither of the guys that were supposed to come with him made it out. However, it was just an all around fantastic evening.

11. profile image0
    Jalusposted 7 years ago

Elton John! I saw him perform and he was amazing. He still knows how to put on quite a show and is an amazing piano player. He was a lot more entertaining than I expected.

12. Wonder Referrals profile image37
    Wonder Referralsposted 7 years ago

My favorite concert was The 2010 Budweiser SuperFest
    in Chicago.
    Featuring;
    Anthony Hamilton,Kem Jaheim and Raheem Devaughn.
    The music and the scenery was awesome !

13. AlyssaScheidemann profile image82
    AlyssaScheidemannposted 7 years ago

1.) Panic! At The Disco and New Found Glory at my university's Nest Fest concert in 2009
    2.) The Higher
    3.) 3OH!3 and Jack's Mannequin at my university's Nest Fest concert this year (2011)

working