Did you know up to 70% of a human body is water ?
So, therefore, there must be something in peoples star signs.
Think about it. We all know, and accept that the Moon Governs the Tide
And so it must go then that the full moon etc, can alter our moods. and personalities, ergo,, star signs.
What do you think ? please say
Theres no wonder they are often right.
Yes, we are made of roughly 70% percent water. The other 30% is all that stands between us and drowning, which is why you should never exceed 8 glasses of water a day!
by Stephanie 5 years ago
What negative effects can not drinking water daily have on the human body?We all know that drinking water can have positive effects on the human body... but what about those who never drink water and drink mostly things like juice and soda pop daily? What are the short term and long term...
by hollyoyler 8 years ago
how many square inches of skin are on the human body
by juniorsbook 7 years ago
In which part of the human body would you find the bones--stirrup, anvil and hammer?
by Disappearinghead 8 years ago
When we consider the workings of the human body: the immune system, the continual automatic regulation of its systems, the subconcious workings of the brain, the workings of a cell; does it not seem strange that the body is more intelligent than the person living inside? If there is no God, explain...
by Ack Tane 3 years ago
When you go to sleep at night your body is healed (to as best extent as possible) from all the things you have done to it during the day. Clearly you aren't doing that because you are asleep. So what is doing it?The human body is a very sophisticated system. Much more sophisticated than a computer...
by Neil Coulson 5 years ago
How will the human body adapt to life on Mars?The muscles in the human body have adapted to suit the gravitational force of Earth. With the gravity on Mars being 1/3rd that of Earth, how do you think the body will evolve?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|