What If We could Leave & Enter and Enter & Leave a Human Body at Will?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Revirio profile image45
    Revirioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/15870212.jpg
    We remain inside a human body for a lifetime. We can not leave that body at will. What if we had the power to enter and leave human bodies at our will?

1. Misbah786 profile image85
      Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

The body is a soul's uniform; eventually, this uniform will be removed upon death, but if we had the ability to do it on a regular basis(upon will). I would have loved to stay as a soul forever. So, what a fascinating experience it would be to be able to fly worldwide without an airplane, visa-free, without a passport, without national verification, without gender, imagine no COVID, in fact no diseases, no aging, no wrinkles, no hunger, no use of bathrooms/ toilets wink

…. And above all bullet-free. big_smile

There would be countless advantages. Wondering. . . . Why would any soul want to return and wear the uniform ‘so-called body'?

Revirioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

+1

2. Revirio profile image45

Wondering. . . . Why would any soul want to return and wear the uniform ‘so-called body'?

~ I think the soul needs a body to savor delicious foods, have enjoyable coitus, to have all the experienences associated with the sensations of skin, touch, weight and bodily balance, etc.

Also, the uniform is needed if the soul wants to have a citizenship. Unless it has a citizenship, it can not buy or rent a house, vote in elections, sleep in a house, be free of mosquitoes, etc.

From where does mosquitos come in? wink

Oh, yes. I made a little mistake big_smile

Do you really think it's little? big_smile

big_smile

2. Misbah786 profile image85

Yes, as little and dangerous as Mosquitoes smile big_smile

tongue smile

tongue smile

2. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Interesting! All posts give food for thought. Have you heard or looked into Lucid Dreaming? Some say that is the transportation of the soul while science gives explanation for it. Take a peek around Google University if curious.

Some Secrets to Moving and Flying in Lucid Dreams
      https://www.luciddreamingmagazine.com/p … cid-dreams

Tim, I have experienced Lucid dreaming and mentioned it once on one of the HP forums. I don't exactly remember which forum discussion it was smile

Did you know there are medications that can help you have lucid dreams? big_smile

1. tsmog profile image85
          tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I played around with lucid dreaming for a few years having interest because of an Out-of-Body experience I could not explain at least for myself. It haunted me for years and was explored in therapy as well personal explorations. Somewhat faded now as that experience was back at 1978.

That's such a great experience and I agree that it is unable to explain.

Exploring is a good thing to do  smile

Stay Blessed!!

+1

"The body is a soul's uniform; eventually, this uniform will be removed upon death"

Actually, we now have legal provisions in many countries by which we can initiate a painless death voluntarily, and get rid of the body if we really want to have that done. We no longer have to wait to die naturally.

1. Euthanasia doctor: ‘I don’t call it killing' - BBC Stories

2. Saying Goodbye to Diesel

Oh! Who wants to live actually? Fearless people don't fear death. They call it! smile

smile

Patriots, soldiers, etc. . .

Who knows maybe like you & I? wink

Innovators, pioneers, etc. smile

Neh! Rebel, Maverick, Genius , etc . . . wink

+1 smile

smile wink

smile

3. Readmikenow profile image93
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

Don't you think it's important to try and understand why you were given a body and why you were given your body (Male, female, black, white, etc.)?  That is the key to understanding your purpose in life.  You are here for a reason. 

There are people who do claim to have out of body experiences.

"An out-of-body experience (OBE), which some might also describe as a dissociative episode, is a sensation of your consciousness leaving your body. These episodes are often reported by people who’ve had a near-death experience.

People typically experience their sense of self inside their physical body. You most likely view the world around you from this vantage point. But during an OBE, you may feel as if you’re outside yourself, looking at your body from another perspective.

What really goes on during an OBE? Does your consciousness actually leave your body? Experts aren’t totally sure, but they have a few hunches, which we’ll get into later."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=out+of+bo … mp;PC=U531

The other question is since your time spent in your body is temporary, are you more than your body?  Does anyone really know their soul?

Interesting answer, Mike. smile
      When my grandmother was alive, she used to tell us about her aunt, who had a near-death experience. People were performing her final rites when she unexpectedly awoke; that story was always fascinating to hear. smile

According to Islam, consciousness does not leave the body because we believe that the dead can hear the voices of people after he has been buried and can feel the pain when people perform his last rites, such as cleaning the body after death, etc. smile

Stay Blessed!!

+1

4. Revirio profile image45

"Don't you think it's important to try and understand why you were given a body and why you were given your body (Male, female, black, white, etc.)?  That is the key to understanding your purpose in life.  You are here for a reason."

I believe that our bodies are created by softwares. And our purpose in life is to perform Dialectics. The softwares design the variations in the bodies according to the needs of the dialectical matrix.

I believe no one is in control of these softwares. They are set on auto~mode.

I believe there was an unbroken-sentience at the genesis of the universe. This unbroken sentience, due to internal causalities, broke apart and filled the bodies of males, females, rabbits, dogs, birds, mosquitoes, etc. When that unbroken sensitence existed, time did not exist. As soon as this thing broke apart, time came into being. This thing created the softwares.

1. Readmikenow profile image93
      Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Do you have an opinion as to who or what created these softwares?

I too wanted to ask the same question big_smile

I believe that the unbroken-sentience created the softwares that design/create our bodies. smile

I liked that you wrote unbroken smile

smile

5. profile image0
    Vladimir Karasposted 2 years ago

During my deep meditations, I totally lose the sense of my body, my identity, even my location, and I am almost regularly "getting in touch" with some unfathomable "secrets of the universe and life" -- which I can't retrieve upon waking up. I understand only that much, that during the time of pure consciousness we are "nonlocal", and not in "time", like a personalized extension of universal consciousness, which vibrates differently from our "normal" daily consciousness.
    Needless to say, I always enjoy the blissful freedom during my meditations, which, to a degree, I trained to copy with my "bliss-at-will" mental motion, as a part of my morning routine exercising, also including qigong, self-hypnosis, and  Brain Wave Vibration.
    Out of body experiences might be fun -- though I read about cases where some people had a hard time getting back into their bodies which got occupied by another entity while vacant.
    I agree with Mike and anybody else saying that there must be purpose why we get to live in bodies -- no matter how much that may limit us. Besides, life is simply wondrous, and exploring our potential for new psycho-physical models of functioning makes it an adventure to be embraced.

Very interesting. Thank you. smile

6. Kenna McHugh profile image91
    Kenna McHughposted 2 years ago

Knowing you are a spirit and not your body is a profound knowingness. It's infinity, meaning being able to confront your past, present and future. Boundless and free. I love it!

When someone questions their spirituality, I ask them to look at their hand. I then ask: Are you your hand? They smile and say no.

To enter a body at will? Depending on how well you are doing spiritually when your body dies has a lot to do with choosing a family and body for the next lifetime. 

Thus, knowing you are a spirit and not your body is a tremendous amount of responsibility. You come back, and the world still has its problems. So, help others make this world a better place, so our future is safe for everyone.

Great post!

+1 smile

2. Misbah786 profile image85

Beautiful thoughts, Kenna. The world needs more thoughtful and kind people like you.

Stay Blessed! smile

7. Misbah786 profile image85
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

Now you have the ability to leave and enter, and enter and leave your body at will, Revirio. You are a soul now.

May Your Soul Rest In Peace. Revirio (Tanmoy Acharya), you will be missed greatly, dear friend.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)