jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's your alltime favorite television show & why does it get top billing in yo

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's your alltime favorite television show & why does it get top billing in your view?

2. Jason R. Manning profile image84
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

For me without a doubt it was Deadwood.  At first it was difficult to get through the freight train of profanity, but the writing and scene recreation was unbelievable in a television series.  The weaving of historical characters, time correct drama and display of mud blood and sweat, was unparalleled.  Who couldn’t love the brilliant, deviant scheming of Big Al Swearengen (a name which could be derived from swear-generator)?
    Cheers

3. CMCastro profile image79
    CMCastroposted 7 years ago

The Cosby Show. It demonstrates all kinds of communication in a constantly growing family and it teaches as it entertains, so we can be prepared for all kinds of scenarios with our children.

4. RevLady profile image61
    RevLadyposted 7 years ago

Roots. It helped to fill in gaps in African American history omitted from most history books. It also revealed the strength, endurance, faith and hope of a people during excruciating times.

5. Dave Harris profile image75
    Dave Harrisposted 7 years ago

For me it has to be the Band of Brothers t.v. series. It was a totally gripping series about the real experiences of a company of ordinary men thrown together to achieve extraordinary feats of courage with immense determination throughout World War 2. Those men are true role models and I wouldn't be writing about them and producing my own artwork based on them if it wasn't for that series.

6. monkeysue profile image61
    monkeysueposted 7 years ago

I would have to say it is One Tree Hill. It might not be anything special to much, but you fall in love with the characters and can't help but want to see more.

working