What's your favorite reality television show?

1. Goody5 profile image69
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

What's your favorite reality television show?

With so many reality television shows out there today it's hard to decide what to watch sometimes. With shows like "Operation Repo", "Here comes Honey Boo Boo", "Parking Wars", and an endless list of these shows, it's sometimes hard to stay on one channel.

2. aurorastone profile image79
    aurorastoneposted 5 years ago

I'm loving X Factor right now. Even though Britney Spears  isn't what she used to be, she was such an iconic figure growing up...well, her and the Backstreet Boys!

3. Oscortega profile image68
    Oscortegaposted 5 years ago

My favorite Reality Show is The First 48, simply because it's real.  You cannot get any realer (for lack of a better word) than this show.
    My second favorite is Doomsday Preppers.  It's turned me into a novice Prepper.
    True, there are a slew of Reality Shows to choose from, but I've found that 90% of them are scripted. Or at least the ones I've channel flipped through.  However, Duck Dynasty has really caught my interest as of late.  It's a real funny family show.  Even if it's scripted, it's still very entertaining while providing a real down to earth feel.
    Outside of these shows, there is nothing else worth watching on TV.

working