jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i want to no where i can bring my 4 boys for 2012 dont have bunker

1. profile image44
    dusty7posted 7 years ago

i want to no where i can bring my 4 boys for 2012 dont have bunker

2. drbillfannin profile image60
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

I'd try bringing them closer to God. If we do have a worldwide disaster in 2012, bunkers will become tombs. How long can one survive in a bunker? Eventually people will run out of food and have to come out to a desolate world. If we put our faith in God, we may all survive. I have children too. I am learning how to live off-the-grid. People who know how to survive in extreme situations may make it. We need to know how to grow food, get clean water, defend ourselves, and live like primitives.

Of course, nothing may happen. I think we are going to have a world changing event, but not a destroyer event. We may all be living off the grid if the NASA pole shift predictions happen. We will lose our electrical devices and power grid.

3. melpor profile image93
    melporposted 7 years ago

Dusty7, stop worrying about nonsense. The world can be destroyed anytime by a rogue asteroid or any massive object from space. Who said the world will end in 2012 or some disastrous event will occur? Yes, the Mayan calendar ends in the year 2012 but that does not mean something is going to happen. Just enjoy your life while you can.

4. galinaa profile image58
    galinaaposted 7 years ago

I agree! You should just stop worrying, start living!!