If you could only take 5 things with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
Rules: Cannot ever leave island (so taking a boat in hopes of leaveing would not work because of a magical forcefield)
Anything you take will never stop working (like an ipod)
You cannot have access to anyone else off the island. (like phone, or internet)
If you bring anyone with you, then they will be subject to the same conditions as you
You will live for over 200 years.
This is a very thought provoking question. I have heard it before but never really tried to answer it.
I would take:
2) A sleeping bag
4) A solar tape recorder
5) A current Survival Guide on a Deserted Island
A bible to use for praying,a instrument to use to build with , a life time supply of spices to cure the taste of unknown island food, a bed to sleep on instead of sand and a magic lamp with a genie so i can try to wish myself off the island! lol
Hmm five things.
1) A radio
2) A music instrument
3) A sleeping bag
4) A Camera (to capture beauty)
5) Loads of chocolate
iPod loaded with thousands of books (including any book related to how to survive on a deserted island or fiction about living on a deserted island), solar powered water desalinator, seeds for an easy to propogate, easy to get the seed from, easily germinate food, some ferrocerium and a knife.
A pickax, a fishing pole, fishing gear, a handsaw, my cats.
This is a tough one but I love answering questions like this! Well, I'd take;
2. A knife
3. Warm clothes
4. My pets
5. A solar powered torch
Man, 200 years is a long time!
1) A magical staff - when used, all the fish in the nearby ocean come up and are already battered. Which then go on the grill, which is also cast by the magical staff - making it a secondary magical staff product.
2) Swimming gear - Well, it's an island after all.
3) A tent, but when you go inside it's a large 18 bedroom house - Stealing this sketch off Harry Potter, but yeah - bigger on the inside. (this house has a neverending supply of booze and replays of my favourite shows)
4) Posh butler - Called Henry Von McAlby. He is 87 and a lot like the butler off Lara Croft. He brings food whenever I don't want fish from the sea..
5) Magical Tiki Parties - When I get bored of the house I can just go to a Tiki Party with lots of fancy guests. They can also do magic.
my laptop - loaded with books + camera
large supply matches
my husband can bring
If on own can go skinnydipping !
fresh water that never runs out, abundant food that keeps replenishing all the time.
Shelter. Plenty of paper to write on with writing pens that never run out. Plenty of clothing.
Reading material, knife, matches, cloth, and food until I could learn how to survive.
1. I would take a large ship full of supplies. The ship filled with supplies is my first item. I know the rules so the ship will not be used to leave the island, but it will be used to live in for shelter. Since anything I bring never fails to work, I know that the kitchen in the boat will always work to make my meals. The supplies would consist of seeds to plant food such as corn, fruit trees, potatoes, etc. There would be a few cows and bulls to continue to breed to have milk and beef to eat. I would take along a few dogs and cats for pets. I would have enough food on the ship to last about 1 year until I had growing crops. 200 years is a long time so I would need plenty of women, so to plan ahead since nothing ever fails to work (la,la,la), I will need various ages so by the time the older women are hitting menopause there will always be younger ones to take their place. I would start with several young ladies in their 20's and 30'. To continue the supply of women throughout 200 years, I will need a couple other guys there for breeding purposes so I will not be involved with having incest relationships when the females get older. Ok, Ok, don't criticize me, this is my dream. If I am going to be stranded on an island for 200 years, I want to have fun!
2. A second ship full of whiskey for the orgy parties.
3. Na, I won't need anything else. Oh now wait, I will need a gun with several thousand rounds just in case.
I wouldn't need anything else. I think I will survive, as long as I don't have a heart attack with all the whiskey and women. I'll die happy if I do!
1) large cabin
3) a male partner
5) king size bed
OK, not sure here, but how big is the island? [doing math in background]
1) the greatest PC ever with all the possible references & publications ever and the biggest possible hard drive ever, and the fastest, lickity split processor ever and the most ram ever , , ,
2) my significant other w/her five choices
3) my dog
4) a friend who has to bring 2 people, who have to bring two people, who have to bring two people, to the nth number
5) then I would trick everybody except my significant other and my dog then stay home, since everyone one would be on that island
OK.. now the rules changed because you know, I can do that..
You now have to voluntairly GIVE up one item that you will never ever see again.
In return you get to pick ONE item from the list of the person above you.
Next, you get ONE day out of EVERY year to go back to civiliazation. Which day do you choose? (has to be a date) (and no you can't bring anything back)
Infinite food and water ,a shotgun with infinite ammo, and a camper with infinite power
I would indeed bring with me:
(1) my true love (to prevent mind issues)
(2) seeds and seedlings: vegetables, fruits, shrubs and trees.
(3) water desalinization equipment
(4) a fire starter something like the Ultimate Survival Tech Strike Force Fire Starter.
(5) solar generator
1) A very small boat-(I can't cast that far-I like fishing deep water)
2) At least 2 fishing poles
3) At least 1 case of good scotch-if the scotch will last forever I could care less about 4 and 5
4) An ice machine-(in case I do start caring about 4 and 5)
5) Lunch ( a guy can't live on fish forever)
***The list would be different but my wife informs me if I'm dong this I'm doing it by myself.
I would take,
1 a bottle filter to remove salt from the water
2 a fishing pole to catch food
3 a mixed package of veggie seeds
4 a tent, for shelter
5 and a shovel, that folds up
Knife, matches, tent, axe and fishingrod. Maybe i will survive
Fresh set of clothing (stylish)....
1) My family
3) An All Inclusive Hotel
4) Jet skies
Lol when can I go
by wiserworld 7 years ago
What 3 objects would you bring with you to a deserted island?
by ChilliWilly 8 years ago
List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.
by Der Meister 7 years ago
What are your top ten music albums that you would want on a deserted island with you?Provided that you had the means to play them, of course.
by Candle Hour 7 years ago
If you were stranded on a deserted island what 10 items would you want to have with you?Think in terms of realistic things that you could have brought with you if possible but anything that would make being stranded bearable to you personally.
by lovetherain 9 years ago
what would it be?it could be your favorite novel, something useful, like "how to Build a Boat Out of Driftwood", or something entertaining, like an adult magazine. Your choice!
by DrNaj 9 years ago
If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book..If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|