jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who was the best Bat Man in film?

1. L.C. Smith profile image60
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

Who was the best Bat Man in film?

2. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Michael Keaton without a doubt....Val Kilmer was turd! George Clooney was babba! and Christian Bales gravelly voice did my nut in!

3. L.C. Smith profile image60
    L.C. Smithposted 7 years ago

I'll have to agree with you about Kilmer. smile

4. Andy Webb profile image70
    Andy Webbposted 7 years ago

Depends what sort of Batman you like. Keaton is without a doubt the best when it comes to the slightly comedic Batman but then for a serious Batman Christian Bale hasn't got any competition.

5. TehClay profile image56
    TehClayposted 7 years ago

George Clooney has got them all beat hands down! Seriously..... Christian Bale.

6. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

Adam West! He was the first really manistream Batman, ragardless of the goofy nature of is work. The others, well, Keaton of course. He's the new image of the Bat IMO. Bale, he's okay, but a lucky guy in the right place at the right time.

7. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I do not think Michael Keaton did a good job portraying Batman in the first movie, but he took a diffrent approach in Batman Returns, and I thought he fit the role best then. The problem with many of the other actors, who have played Batman is, they can't get Bruce Wayne's personality right. Batman and Bruce Wayne often had diffrent personalities.

8. JusSayin profile image59
    JusSayinposted 6 years ago

Michael Keaton did a good job with the Batman role, but I believe Christrian Bale played the best Batman in film. There are a few inconsistencies, but I look forward to seeing the Dark Knight Rises.