jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who was the best Batman?

1. KeithJK profile image60
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

Who was the best Batman?

My vote is for Val Kilmer in Batman Forever with Jim Carrey as the Riddler...

2. rahul0324 profile image82
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

if you are thinking about the dark gloomy lonely  batman who speaks less and his shadow instills fear... then Val Kilmer is the clear winner.

Moving to more appealing batman.... George Clooney would fit in

By far the most realistic, apt and ruthless dark knight for me is Christian Bale..

3. KeithJK profile image60
    KeithJKposted 5 years ago

I agree with you on that one. Christian Bale is the easy choice with the production value. We're only months away from The Rise of the Dark Knight. I know a dozen women that are in love with his voice alone also.

I liked Kilmer's portrayal, because he showed his human. Batman is after all the only super hero without super powers, and I like the reality of him more than a man shooting webs out his hand.

4. cookies4breakfast profile image58
    cookies4breakfastposted 5 years ago

Well, this is going to date me terribly, but I have to say the original Batman (in the movies anyway), Michael Keaton.  Of course, who doesn't love Adam West.  He was an absolute riot as Batman.

5. CookwareBliss profile image73
    CookwareBlissposted 5 years ago

I really love the newest Batman Christian Bale, however I think Micheal Keaton by far is the best Batman. Micheal Keaton looked and played the part to a key smile

6. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 5 years ago

I think Val Kilmer has been the best Batman with Christain Bale as a very close second.