jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What reality show would you admit to watching and why?

1. Writerly Yours profile image77
    Writerly Yoursposted 7 years ago

What reality show would you admit to watching and why?

Although we may dislike the idea of so called "reality shows" society tends to embrace them, so I'm curious to know which ones are the most popular among the hub page community and why. I will admit to watching the Housewives of Atlanta. Why? I just find it funny and intriguing at times and I like to see some of the fashion they are wearing. In addition, it makes me be more grateful for my own life! hehehehehe.

2. Chris Crow profile image60
    Chris Crowposted 7 years ago

The Vanilla Ice Project, wherein Ice does home improvement tasks like fixing up rooms, etc, while dropping some of his most memorable lyrics where they fit into the show.  Just kidding--I don't watch it, but if I have it on my tivo!

3. profile image0
    TechTrendyposted 7 years ago

I actually like Gene Simmons Family Jewels but I'm probably biased since I'm a KISS fan.

4. sabrina.estrada15 profile image58
    sabrina.estrada15posted 7 years ago

I dont like any, but i hate it when I'm at my sisters place and she has the tv on VH1 nonstop. I will throw something at the tv next time. hahahhaha

5. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

I like Donald trump's the apprentice.  It is the only reality show that I watch. I don't have much time to watch television, but I would watch the apprentice if it was one and I had the time.

6. Writerly Yours profile image77
    Writerly Yoursposted 7 years ago

Yes, I love the apprentice too! Thanks for reminding me. I don't have much time either--trust me.

Closed to reply

working