jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think of Oprah's Network......

1. jessyferari1 profile image62
    jessyferari1posted 7 years ago

What do you think of Oprah's Network......

She has her own TV channel....if i didn't jump over a bridge before, now i might just be a candidate...

2. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Yes that doesn't sound like a pleasant channel to be watching.  (shudder)

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image81
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

Well she said that it was scary and a big leap but I imagine by now she's doing better

Um well, I guess it's ok but how powerful do you want to be and why?
    She appears to do alot of good....though I've never looked into HOW much she does thou her shows are pretty inspiring.

4. jessyferari1 profile image62
    jessyferari1posted 7 years ago

True guys but how much is she really doing besides promoting those that are already famous through her...and really everywhere you turn you see Oprah especially on her ''OWN''. too much of something well can be toxic.

5. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

And when it fails it will be PWN'd

Hahaha!  big_smile

6. sturner1 profile image68
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

I think she is getting older, and wants to explore her options. I really like the line up for what she is already advertising for. It really has something for everyone, and it's not just focused on Oprah. I am really looking forward to Visionaries.... which is a series that focuses on musicians, and she is doing things she has never done before by reaching out to hip hop. I think it's gonna be great, and it allows her to transition out of her typical busy daily role of a talk show host. I love it smile

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtra … twork.html