jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite news channel? Why?

1. larcaustin46 profile image85
    larcaustin46posted 6 years ago

What is your favorite news channel?  Why?

2. ChinaDoll32BX profile image61
    ChinaDoll32BXposted 6 years ago

I enjoy Fox 5 news especially Good Day New York. I enjoy this show because they are so laid back and not afraid to add a little humor to the morning news.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

BBC or Al Jazeera. They are the most objective where the US is concerned. Let me say something about Fox News. The man Rupert Murdoch is not as conservative as his own network Fox News would imply. He is simply a brilliant businessman who knows what will be successful in a particular market. He knows the US is a racist country and that a network that openly crosses the line to the right would be well-embraced by the majority. He was correct and so he owns most of the vehemently conservative news outlets in the US. GE-NBC, Disney-ABC, and Westinghouse-CBS are heavily linked to the political parties and marketing doners. CNN has difficulty competing with Fox News, which is more focused. CNN's sister networks are Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, and other silly channels owned by Turner Broadcasting.

4. AfricaResource profile image63
    AfricaResourceposted 6 years ago

I think i have to say the BBC. It's the best news network in the UK, it's imformative, reliable and hard hitting!

5. Mageplasm profile image59
    Mageplasmposted 6 years ago

BBC is one of the most unbiased news channels in the world. It's a very reliable source of international news. American news channels are just downright hilarious and annoying. All the news reporters, especially those on Fox News, ruin the broadcast with their own insignificant opinions. However, if their is any American news show I actually like, it would be Anderson Cooper 360 News.

working