jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

1. Ruchira profile image78
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

2. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'll have diamonds please.  If there is a shortage of them then $1,000 bills will do nicely, thank you.

3. Alternative Prime profile image78
    Alternative Primeposted 7 years ago

A room full of Friends & Family to party with and have a good time. We already get together & have fun but it was just the first thing that came to mind, which is always the winning answer on " The Millionaire Show" Right?...

4. Klena profile image65
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

Books/comics probably! A library of my own would be wonderful (although a logistical disaster to move!)

A room filled with those I love would be amazing, although probably quite inconvenient for them!!

5. avalencia_25 profile image60
    avalencia_25posted 7 years ago

unlimited supply of music and i would be just fine lol

6. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Money. Hands down. Yes, I love my friends and family, but if I had a room full of money, I could do so many more things for and with them all!

7. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Cars!                                                                                                   .

8. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

A big, comfy bed. Just love catching a little shut eye for a change.

9. defaultuser profile image60
    defaultuserposted 7 years ago

Room full money, of course, I doubt anyone will disagree here, but its the universal truth!!

10. slc334 profile image43
    slc334posted 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm going to agree with the 'money' people, but request that it be $100 bills, and clean but put through the laundry.  I need a sterile environment and those stacks from movies look way too hard... plus I've been tricked by Genies waaaay too many times!

11. Emily40 profile image60
    Emily40posted 7 years ago

A room full of instruments! I love all different types and i love playing music!

working