Is there a movie that has impacted your life in some way? If so, which one and w

1. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Is there a movie that has impacted your life in some way? If so, which one and why.

For me, Forrest Gump and Cooley High. Forrest Gump because it showed how beautiful it is to struggle and prevail over obstacles, all while maintaining an optimistic demeanor; Cooley High because the relationships in the movie were strong and filled with substance. It also showed a mother, who handled situations directly, rather than cowering, like you see most parents do on television today.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

First of all, I have to say, that you, my fair lady, are VERY ATTRACTIVE!!!!

I'd say that recently, "The Departed" affected me, because now I'm equally afraid of criminals; I've always been afraid of police, but not it seems like criminals might be dangerous too.

3. kereeves3 profile image81
    kereeves3posted 7 years ago

The one movie that has impacted my life the most is Almost Famous (2000) written and directed by Cameron Crowe.  This movie opened the doors to a whole new world of great music for me.  Before I saw it, I was into music, but not like I am now.  This movie made me love music, most notably Classic Rock from the 60s and 70s.  Cameron Crowe said that this movie was his love letter to music, and it is based on his personal experiences as a young "rock writer" for Rolling Stone Magazine.  If you have not seen this movie, I would definitely recommend it to any music lover!  It has a great soundtrack ; )

Closed to reply