jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which superpower would you rather have? The ability to fly or the ability to be

1. Taylorwise profile image77
    Taylorwiseposted 7 years ago

Which superpower would you rather have? The ability to fly or the ability to be invisible? And why?

2. profile image0
    Richard Kumarposted 7 years ago

This is a very interesting question. I would rather have the ability to be invisible, because less is know about invisibility than flying.
    If I wanted to fly I could take a plane or a helicopter (even though I'd have to pay for it).
    Being invisible is unique.I think it's something which would be more useful in our day-to-day lives.
    Plus the added bonus of listening to people talk about you, without them knowing you're in the same room has its perks!

3. sarclair profile image79
    sarclairposted 7 years ago

I think I would be invisible, it sunds fun. I thought about it, I can use airplanes to fly. If I were invisible, I could become the "fly on the wall." It sounds like fun!

4. Sarah Masson profile image69
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Definitely invisible. It could be helpful in plenty of ways smile

5. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

Sneaking around to places like he Grammy's and urinating on people like Lady Gaga, or on one of the rap/hip hop idiots.
    Or maybe to a fancy restaurant and replace Justin Bieber's favorite cheeseburger with something I defecated just minutes before.
    Or toss cat poo bombs at Nikki Menage a'trois (or whatever her damned name is), or shave Willow Smith bald - whip that back and forth!
    Drop a bag of hammers from the top of a skyscraper wherever Kanye West makes an appearance.
    Oh the vile, evil, cruel things I could do to people that truly deserve lifelong humiliation...

6. Alosea profile image54
    Aloseaposted 6 years ago

I would rather have the ability to be invisible.  I would love to fly, but so many other factors weigh in.  If you could fly, you'd be the only one flying and be captured for testing.  No thanks.