jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you were a superhero what would your super power be?

1. WookieWonderfuls profile image60
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

If you were a superhero what would your super power be?

I would love to be able to hear people's thoughts hehe. How about you?

2. maxoxam41 profile image76
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

The gift of invisibility. The possibility to sneak everywhere I dreamt of, in the Pentagon for instance, the White House, in our congressmen offices... AAAAhhh... I wished...  But back to reality!

3. precy anza profile image82
    precy anzaposted 6 years ago

Ha! i like this kind of questions ^-^' I had always wanted the ability to fly and to control water. But If I would think wisely, (and I got this idea of choosing from the tv program "Heroes,") I would choose to have the power to imitate others powers. Just like Peter Petrelli on Heroes (played by Milo Ventimiglia,) he could absorb and mimic the powers or abilities that he sees. Super cool! He can fly, be invisible, read minds, and telekinetic ability amongst others. smile

4. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

Great question! I would want to be able to see into the near future - like up to three days in advance. Then maybe I could change things for the better.

5. mbwalz profile image89
    mbwalzposted 6 years ago

Selfishly, it would have to be flying! But I know I could do a lot of good while enjoying the power too.

6. YadiraE profile image88
    YadiraEposted 6 years ago

I guess I'm lazy and choose the ability to move things with my mind. That way I could move my own body too and be able to fly!!!