jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

SHORT hair vs LONG hair. What do you like better on a woman or a man?

1. suncat profile image58
    suncatposted 7 years ago

SHORT hair vs LONG  hair.
    What do you like better on a   woman or a man?

2. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 7 years ago

I prefer long hair on women, but I also like having my hair a little bit longer if I keep it trimmed up.

3. Serafim profile image60
    Serafimposted 7 years ago

I like both on both, but I prefer long hair on men and women.

4. Edoka Writes profile image61
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

It depends on the individual- whatever suits their personality and facial shape.

5. lynevejcnt profile image58
    lynevejcntposted 7 years ago

On a woman it depends on the shape of their face, but any woman would look nice on short or long hair. But men i prefer short!! and polished

6. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

ohh I luv that picture of that girls hair!! I used to have my hair shaved bald clean. I think its kinda sexy on a woman.. and for a guy, really long dark hair or long dreadlocks.. hmm smile

7. Godlike profile image59
    Godlikeposted 7 years ago

I like when womans have long hair, though not too long. And the opposite for men. (not gay)

8. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

In general, long hair on both wink. There are a few people who look better with short hair, and there are some people who don't have the time or desire to take care of long hair and short hair is certainly better than long hair that's not taken care of, but for the vast majority of people I'd have to vote long. Men are supposed to be hairy big_smile.

9. F.B. Spannigan profile image59
    F.B. Spanniganposted 7 years ago

It depends on their personality, looks and beliefs. I personally like medium, choppy, funky, dyed hair on guys and girls.

10. kiriFTW profile image57
    kiriFTWposted 7 years ago

I like short hair, on both. I kinda like the shaggy look. Or curly on a dude.