jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is better, Ladies: long hair or short hair??

1. DaniellaWood profile image84
    DaniellaWoodposted 8 years ago

Which is better, Ladies: long hair or short hair??

All my life I've had long hair, as in, past my shoulders, but I'm considering a drastic change and going for a bob...or shorter! But I don't know whether I dare...so which is better - long or short hair?

2. Jay_the_Reviewer profile image58
    Jay_the_Reviewerposted 8 years ago

Long hair is pretty IMO . It's all depends on what suits the face though.
    Short hair is easy to maintain, maybe is that why you considering that big_smile

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Hi, I was in your situation until recently too. I've always had very long hair. It's not very manageable in summer due to the heat here in Australia and I often wore it in a pony-tail due to this, but I wanted a more mature look, so I first tried long layers to cut off some of the bulk. But I still found it too hot to wear it down on mid-summer days so I got a bob-cut recently and haven't looked back! I say go for it!

4. gryphin423 profile image70
    gryphin423posted 6 years ago

I loved having short hair because it was so easy to do and I think it looked good. My husband likes me with long hair though, and he says most men prefer long hair. I figured out a way to make the long hair work for me as well.

5. saleena2 profile image59
    saleena2posted 5 years ago

short short short hair dear....its so sexy...most of men love it......it is sexxxxy ...we must know that...