jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you could be a super hero, how would describe your powers?

1. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

If you could be a super hero, how would describe your powers?

2. FangWolf profile image53
    FangWolfposted 7 years ago

i would discribe my powers by speed,mind reading,flying and magic.

3. gmmurgirl profile image84
    gmmurgirlposted 7 years ago

I'd like to have superstrength and power of flight. Superstrength would be great in helping people during a disaster, while the power to fly would allow me to explore outer space.

4. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4566994_f260.jpg

I'm not a super hero but I already had my super power save my life - It's my loud scream.

I was on my 250cc Honda motorcycle in the fast lane on the Highway when the SUV right next to me decides to change lanes - and heading directly towards me.

THANK GOD his window was open!!!!!!!!

I turned my head and screamed - not a fake scream - a real life "I'm going to !$%#*! die scream!

He went back into he own lane so fast the guy almost flipped.

I did not have a full face mask that would have covered my screaming and he was only a foot and a half away when I  screamed into his ear.

Super Power!

5. pearlmacb profile image74
    pearlmacbposted 7 years ago

Hi, I dont have an answer to this question, buts its diff. got me thinking....I might be able to give you one later on today hahaha

6. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

HOW would I describe my powers? Hmmm...well the most obvious would be verbally, but it might sounda lot like bragging. Same would go for actually showing them off - especially if I had super elasticity.
    I could write a letter or an email, butthat would seem rather impersonale and rude.
    Interpretive dance maybe? Nah, I'm not coordinated enough for that.
    Charades or "win, Lose, or Draw" Would at least be entertaining.
    Meh, my powers of super ambivalence and indecision have kicked in. XD

7. Mrs. J. B. profile image59
    Mrs. J. B.posted 7 years ago

I would have healing powers, powers to stop human and animal abuse, powers to stay young  and powers to castrate child molesters and rapists... So I guess I would be Wonder Woman with an attitude.. LOL

8. Meg Ingram profile image60
    Meg Ingramposted 6 years ago

my super powers .. i've always dream of the day .. lol when i was little  to be able to fly, and to heal  people and animals .

working