jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

If you can have one Super Power what would it be? (eg: super human strength, inv

1. nu1silva profile image73
    nu1silvaposted 6 years ago

If you can have one Super Power what would it be? (eg: super human strength, invisibility, flight)

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My 1 superpower that I now have is my 0 hubs which is invisible to hubpages members and is seen around the world in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites and is also on page 1 and first on the list on Google since September 2010 A.D. It now have 1502 ever views as of April 19, 2011 A.D. My 1 hub that I published on April 16, 2011 A.D. and is also on page 1 and first on list on Google that instantly put it there on April 17, 2011 A.D. I am now at 48 page views per day and still climbing rapidly from 5 per day before I published my 1 hub on April 16, 2011 A.D.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Oh, I so want to fly!I think that was be the neatest thing to be able to just up and fly anywhere--safely!  LOL

4. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

Man, I wanted to ask this question wink

However it would be shape-shifting, mind-reading or invisibility. Would love shape-shifting best though. Soooo many possibilities

5. Parsin profile image59
    Parsinposted 6 years ago

If I had one super power, it would be to "read" and alter others' thoughts.

6. NathanielZhu profile image72
    NathanielZhuposted 6 years ago

Immortality. All the other super human powers can be attained through technology.With immortality, I have infinite time to discover the technology that will make the other powers possible.

1. philli profile image84
      philliposted 5 years agoin reply to this

But living forever would be horrible b/c everyone you know would die before you. Or you have to constantly move or not get close to anyone because everyone would notice that you never age, meanwhile they are slowly dying. This would be a curse.

7. nu1silva profile image73
    nu1silvaposted 6 years ago

it would have to be the power to convert an object to anything i prefer by changing its molecular structure

8. philli profile image84
    philliposted 5 years ago

I would have super speed. I could dodge bullets, run on water and in worse case scenario escape quickly when things go south.

working