jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite most romantic movie?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite most romantic movie?

list down at least three and tell me why you like it. It will help me to choose and buy.

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

An oldie, Pillow Talk with Doris Day and Rock Hudson, followed closely by While You Were Sleeping.

3. DanielCook profile image57
    DanielCookposted 7 years ago

I've got three for you. None of these are traditional romance movies either.

1 - Casablanca - While Rick and Ilsa do not end up together, the relationship between them is superb and the twists and turns endless.

2 - Life is Beautiful - The theme of the film is quite dark (the holocaust) however the relationship between the main characters is beautiful.

3 - Garden State - A wonderfully quirky film and the central romance between Zach Braff and Natalie Portman is great.

Not only are these three of the most romantic films, but also three of the best.

4. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

I agree with Daniel on two:  Casablanca and Life is Beautiful.  These two selections may indicate something about my love life too.  I would have to add Braveheart to this list and Legends of the Fall.  Ouch.  How revealing is that.  They all deal with Love Lost in life and gained "mas alla."

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Casablanca, Love Story - a tear jerker & I don't have a third one

working