jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like vampire diaries?

1. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

Do you like vampire diaries?

2. profile image53
    sasturmposted 6 years ago

Cant say that I do. I prefer Twilight and other vampire related entertainment.

3. Nrjsh profile image64
    Nrjshposted 6 years ago

Yes, i like Vampire Diaries,It is very well shoot and storyline is very good.There is something new in every episode.The soundtrack is very good also...smile

4. Anamika S profile image49
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

Vampire Diaries is one of the best Vampire Romance Series I have read. I have read almost all that has been published like The Awakening, The Struggle, The Fury, Dark Reunion, The Return: Nightfall, The Return : Shadow Souls and Stefan's Diaries. I absolutely love the Series and its Author L J Smith.

5. profile image0
    Nicole Carmanposted 6 years ago

I love this show, although the books have so much more detail between Damon & Elena. I'm a Delena fan all the way!

6. iholland95 profile image60
    iholland95posted 5 years ago

I adore vampire diaries! It's the best show out there.

7. alisharenee profile image83
    alishareneeposted 5 years ago

I'm a big fan of The Vampire Diaries!  I've been watching the series since it first aired, and once I realized that I really liked the t.v. series I decided to read the books as well.  If you like Twilight I'd highly recommend The Vampire Diaries!  If you're into vampire books/shows you might also want to check out The House of Night Series by P.C. & Kristen Cast, it's another great book series about vampires!

working