jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

What is the best vampire movie?

1. MountainManJake profile image90
    MountainManJakeposted 4 years ago

What is the best vampire movie?

2. TheKatsMeow profile image90
    TheKatsMeowposted 4 years ago

The best vampire movie is Interview with the vampire. I truly believe that if vampires existed they would act exactly like they did in that movie (and books). In my opinion that is how vampires are supposed to act, which is nothing like the Twilight series.

1. MountainManJake profile image90
      MountainManJakeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree.  Twilight breaks so many rules about the vampire world.

2. TheKatsMeow profile image90
      TheKatsMeowposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, for example, I feel like if someone became a vampire and lived for over a hundred years they would certainly be more complacent about life.

3. MountainManJake profile image90
      MountainManJakeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I was more disturbed about how they drank animal blood to avoid drinking human blood.  Vampires can only drink human blood of the living.  Dead humans or animals are like poison for them.

3. The Reminder profile image75
    The Reminderposted 4 years ago

From Dusk till Dawn is awesome, in my books. But Interview with a vampire is good also

4. freedomsthoughts profile image60
    freedomsthoughtsposted 4 years ago

Queen of the Damned was interesting, but I can't say that I have a favourite.

5. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

I am going to go with The Lost Boys.
    But there are so many good ones out there, it is hard to pick just one.

6. Willsummerdreamer profile image87
    Willsummerdreamerposted 4 years ago

Horror of Dracula. Dracula (starring Bela Lugosi), Nosferatu (dunno if i spelled that right or not), Underworld series, and Bram Stokers' Dracula (directed by Fancies Ford Copula). But that's just what I think.

7. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image86
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

"Mark of the Vampire" (1935) is a little known and absolutely fabulous vampire movie. It is sort of a Dracula spinoff with Bela Lugosi as the main vampire and Lionel Barrymore as the Van Helsing character. To a certain extent I think this movie is even better than Lugosi's 1931 "Dracula".

8. Becca Font profile image60
    Becca Fontposted 4 years ago

that's a hard one since there are tons of good vampire movies. Mine has to be the anime series called Rosario and the Vampire. Only two seasons have an english translation.

9. techgossip profile image81
    techgossipposted 4 years ago

Hmm,  Twilight should be one of the best vampire movie. And vampire diaries in Tv series big_smile

10. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Salem's Lot.  It was pretty scary and just gave me that creepy feeling.

11. pmarinov profile image81
    pmarinovposted 4 years ago

I have to say BLADE series smile. Wesley Snipes did a great job in all of them! All the new vampire  movies look redundant and boring.

12. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

My favorite is probably Interview with the Vampire.

13. Woodmckinney profile image73
    Woodmckinneyposted 4 years ago

From Dusk Till Dawn, no question- these new vampire movies ruined the whole vampire world.

14. Vlorsutes profile image84
    Vlorsutesposted 4 years ago

The original Dracula and Nosferatu are probably the two I would consider the best.

15. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 4 years ago

Fright Night (1985) is the best vampire movie. This movie is a good mixture of horror, comedy and romance which made it a cult classic horror movie and spawned a successful remake in 2011.

working