jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Best live concert you've ever attended?

1. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

Best live concert you've ever attended?

who, where, why

2. profile image54
    Tammy S.posted 7 years ago

I would have to say Meat Loaf back in 1996 in Maryland. I was 11 years old and I remember my Dad renting a van so we could all go (my whole family is a fan). He did an amazing job and the concert was a lot of fun! smile

3. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I went to The Warped Tour in 2004, to see The Used. It was insane how many people were there. A sea of sweaty people.....heh

4. SeenButNotHeard profile image57
    SeenButNotHeardposted 7 years ago

The ONLY concert I've been to was when The All-American Rejects' When The World Comes Down tour landed in Rochester Hills, it was about an hour and a half drive. We chugged energy drinks, got CD's, Some random guy signed my shoe, and we blasted their music the whole way home xD That was about 2 or 3 years ago.

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I've been to very few, but so far it's definitely Dave Mason (look him up, his music is much better-known than his name). The music was awesome, and it was a pretty small venue (the WYO Theater in Sheridan, Wyoming...I don't get to travel much) so there was a lot of interaction with the audience, everyone was having a great time, and they even allowed people to bring in their own beer. That said, my husband just bought Elton John tickets for my birthday, so we'll see wink.

6. ChristopherMorgan profile image58
    ChristopherMorganposted 7 years ago

Extreme Thing in Las Vegas. I went to see NeverShoutNever.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Long time ago, in Santa Monica, CA about 1969, Joe Cocker. Why?  A date with a boyfriend, we had a fight because he was stoned and promised me he wouldn't do it anymore.

8. Moviemom profile image59
    Moviemomposted 7 years ago

I saw KISS live last summer in Toronto,ON. The ultimate concert experience.....I will never be able to top it!! It was amazing!!!

9. mcrawford76 profile image82
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

I'd have to say for me it's a tie.
    Rage Against the Machine and 311
    or Metallica and Guns N Roses.
    Both concerts were so good, my ears are still ringing fifteen years later.

10. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

pink floyd. i've been to a lot of concerts but nothing compares to floyd.