jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How important is a sense of humor in your life?

1. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

How important is a sense of humor in your life?

2. profile image0
    Todd228posted 6 years ago

Essential!  I can't imagine not having a good sense of humor.  It gets me through life.  That says it all.

3. Ladie_NiQue profile image58
    Ladie_NiQueposted 6 years ago

VERY!! Couldn't imagine my life around boring people who didn't laugh at my jokes.. I love to laugh, and life would be boring if I didn't..!

4. Sunny Barb profile image61
    Sunny Barbposted 6 years ago

Extremely!  It is like oxygen to me.  I have overcome some of life's darkest moments through humor and laughter.

5. Larry Fields profile image80
    Larry Fieldsposted 6 years ago

If you'd asked about mountain hiking, I would have said that it's the most fun that you can possibly have with your boots still on. I can say same about laughter.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My sense of humor is paramount.  it is my biggest and best survival tool.

7. Sarah Masson profile image71
    Sarah Massonposted 6 years ago

I think it's very important to have a good sense of humor. Life is a lot less stressful if you can look at the funny side of things. Laughter is the best medicine smile

8. saanj H profile image78
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

Hi

Sense of humor is one of the basic necessities in my life. It has helped me to overcome various dark phases in my life and it keeps me refreshed most of the day. It also helps me to stay calm and have a peace of mind.

9. ReneeDC1979 profile image61
    ReneeDC1979posted 5 years ago

Sense of humor is extremely important.  I believe in the saying "Laughter is the best medicine."  I would add especially when you can laugh at yourself.

working