What is the most embarring thing that happened to you?

1. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

What is the most embarring thing that happened to you?

When I was in first grade, I would have to pee alot! I was always asking my teacher, Mrs. Bell, to go to the bathroom. One afternoon when are class was at church, I really had to pee! She said No, no, no! I then started to pee my pants. Everyone laughed at me. My mom had to pick me up from school and said I was not going to remember this moment. I would like to say to my mom, I remember it vividly.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4785014_f260.jpg

2. lorddraven2000 profile image90
    lorddraven2000posted 7 years ago

My band was playing live at a benefit show and I was supposed to be singing backup. I walked to the mic with my bass blarring and right when I went to sing I sneezed all over the mic.

3. Timetothink profile image59
    Timetothinkposted 7 years ago

Mine is also a pee experience.  When I was in 4th grade, my besty and I always used to hang out on the swings and muck around.  This day I decided to find out how tightly I  could twist her swing chain by turning it around.  After a few minutes I realized I had twisted her hair into the chain and so I let it go.  It unwound so quickly that she slobbered and it flung out in every direction, including my eye, which made me fly back in shock and I hit my head on the frame.  I laughed so hard I had to sit on the sand (because the crossed legs method wasn't working). That didn't work either and I had to walk around school with a jacket tied around my waist until my mom picked me up.

working