What's the creepiest thing that ever happened to you?

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (62 posts)
  1. Stories Inc. profile image64
    Stories Inc.posted 13 years ago

Just curious...

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I can tell you one, I guess. It's a true story.
      I went to my mom's funeral to my old country. it was year 1999, does not matter. Sad occasion. I haven't see my mom for many years, etc. The story is not about that. Before  that like 2 years or something we've adopted a cat to keep company to our other cat. A fully grown black with white collar and paws.Now, remind you, it is a different country, in Europe, thousands of miles apart.
      After the funeral I go outside my mom's house. I see in front of a porch my black cat. It hisses on me and walks away. I have a feeling as if somebody threw ice into my face. It was the same cat, I swear. It was MY CAT FROM MY HOUSE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY miles and miles upon miles away, from another continent!!!  I am not a superstitious person, after initial shock I started asking neighbours if they saw some black cat at my mom's house. They told me yes, my mom adopted a wild cat that she used  to feed outside her home. How could she adopt the same, absolutely the same looking cat??? That I cannot explan. I've never seen that cat again. Mine at home is still alive and kicking(scratching, I should say). My other cat hates his guts.

Stories Inc.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, talk about coincidence. Pretty messed up that you bought a cat for company and the other cat doesn't even like it. I wanted to do that for my dog, but he was just way to jealous for any of that. I'm sorry you didn't see your mom before she died, that must have been hard.
        Btw, I'm European too, so I get the whole countries-thing smile

2. profile image0
        Amie Warrenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I had a cat come home after 3 years of being lost once. It just showed up in my back yard, same cat. It had really long fangs, like it had been living in the wild. We figure someone stole him and took him somewhere far away, and it took him that long to find his way home. My sister's cat traveled 10 miles across town once to get back to us after she married and moved away...twice! We decided we'd better keep him so he didn't get killed trying to get home a third time.

2. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was in the same antenatal class as a creepy man that later murdered his wife and neighbour, raped their corpses and buried them under the house

That's so sick the word doesn't even come near the point...

3. IntimatEvolution profile image69
      IntimatEvolutionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was painting my bedroom, and I was using some pretty thick drop clothes and everything.  It was just me, my husband was at the store buying beer, and my son was at a school dance.  Yet here I am painting in my bedrooms far left corner, and there are a remnants of footprints coming across the room, towards me, and stopping just short of where I was standing and painting. I didn't notice them until my husband came home, and said, "Honey what the f' happen."

Freaked me out!  I tell everyone that my first husband, my dead husband Bucky, is my real spirit stalker.  I have thought that for a long time.

So I had to ask myself, "Was this him?".  Who knows, but, if it wasn't, then who?  Freaky!!!

That's all for "till death do us part", I think he missed that bit... It's good you didn't notice when your husband wasn't back yet, it would have been worse if you'd been alone, I think.

4. Dave Harris profile image68
      Dave Harrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I once felt that I had had an outer body experience as I was sitting in an armchair in the lounge and felt I was floating up to the ceiling. I then looked down to see myself still sat in the armchair and I was freaked out for a good day or so afterwards. Oh and no I hadn't been drinking or smoking!

Gee... At least you made it back, right smile

2. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 13 years ago

I went over a friends house, a long time ago, who lived around the corner from me like I did almost everyday after school.  As usual we went to the kitchen for a snack and a drink as no-one was ever home at the house until after 5:00pm.  After the snack we went outside and noticed a library book on his front lawn so we threw the book to the second floor balcony and seconds later the book was thrown back.  knowing there was not a single person in the house, I ran home as fast as I could and the friend followed...

Sounds like a prank, but if there really wasn't anybody there, I probably would've ran too, like hell! I do have something against throwing books around, so if I ever turn into a ghost, beware. :p

3. Reality Bytes profile image74
    Reality Bytesposted 13 years ago

I asked my stepfathers brother if I could have my deceased mother's hutch.

He told me I could not have a F@#$ing thing.

I explained that the hutch meant a lot to me emotionally as it was my great grandmothers.

He answered "You still cannot have sh*t!"

I asked him how he would feel if I took something precious from him.

He answered "WTF could you take from me!"

I answered "Your Life!"

He died within the week in his sleep and I took the hutch!

Man, you have such a nice family... That's really mean. And you're/that was creepy. If I even offend you, let me know, so I can apologise before you sentence me to death :p.
      Did you get the hutch after all?

1. Reality Bytes profile image74
        Reality Bytesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He was not my family. He was my alcoholic, pedophile, of a stepfathers brother.  I have the Hutch!

Whatever he was, he sure was an asshole... I suppose you're glad you got rid of him and that he got what was coming to him. You must have had a difficult childhood, I'm very sorry to hear it, but I'm glad you at least got the hutch, that's positive.

4. profile image0
    Amie Warrenposted 13 years ago

New Orleans is known to be full of spirits. I lived in a haunted house. One night, I was there alone and I heard the rocking chair in the same room creaking. It was rocking all on its own. Then it stopped, and tilted like someone was getting out of it. I felt someone touch my cheek, very gentle, like a parent or grandparent does. I wasn't afraid, because I knew we had spirits in the house, but it was very eerie.

We had one very angry spirit who liked to tear the covers off the beds...seriously. Now THAT was scary. It only happened when my husband and I were arguing. The first time, I blamed it on him, but he had been next door at the neighbor's. The second time, we realized it happened when we were fighting, and made a vow never to fight in the house again. Of course, that didn't happen. We figured it was the spirit of a child who was feeding off of our anger. Our house was over 100 years old, and many people had lived and died there, including many children.

You're very brave to live there. Sounds exciting too, as long as everything goes well and there are no homicidal spirits around. I don't think I’ve ever perceived a ghost in any way and I'd just love to know if they exist, so I'll know if there's something more to life than just plain old material reality. When my dog died, I waited around all night, nothing. His birthday, his dying day, Halloween, you name it, I waited up all night with a candle but there was nothing there. It was horrible, afraid something will turn up, especially him in as potentially changed for the worse, but having this void of his not turning up was even more unbearable. My mother claims that in her old, childhood house, she could hear her grandmother, who lived and died with them on the floor above her room, get up and go to the bathroom every night long after she'd passed away. None of the family ever went up there again though. The house has been burned down long ago, so I can't check. And my sister claims to have played cards in her sleep with three very old ghosts in my room at night once, when I was away, and heard them tell her about their family. According to her she won the game and got two euro's. When she got up it was on her/my bedside table. I think that's very unlikely: no one lived in the house before us, we built it, and euro's were only used from like 2001 onwards, so old ghosts wouldn't be using them. I think she say the coin that I totally forgot about and subconsciously found away to claim it in her dreams. That sounds much more realistic.
      I never experienced anything of the sorts. I'd love to find unquestionable proof to the (non)existence of spirits some day. But till then... Ah, well.

5. profile image0
    Rob_Harrisposted 13 years ago

The creepiest thing that happened to me.... hmmmmmm ....  maybe hearing ANY noise whatsoever when its dark after watching Paranormal Activity 2!!  Freaked out of my mind haha ( seriously though it was pretty creepy.) smile

Haha, was it good? I haven't seen it, the first one either, but I want to. Maybe it would be a good idea to hold a paranormal marathon, preferably at a friend's house so I'll have a long, dark walk back home...
      Anybody else seen it?

6. profile image0
    Rob_Harrisposted 13 years ago

You have to see them both, the only horror movies i have seen worthy of the title 'horror'. if you like films that get inside your head and mess you up then they're a must watch. Don't know if i could sit through both straight off though. I'd probably have a coronary haha smile

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

7. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...my creepy neybor watching me....that's creepy...i think i've managed to put a stop to it....

That's not just creepy, that's sick. Call the police. Just kidding (but consider it).

8. livewithrichard profile image73
    livewithrichardposted 13 years ago

How about a 3 foot tall plastic doll warning me that there were burglars in the house. I wrote a hub on it called "The Scariest Thing I Ever Witnessed"  It was an event that has stayed with me for over 30 years.

Now it will stay wit me for 30 years. Did you sell the rights to the makers of Chucky or something? Or Toy Story... I think you should sue smile

9. adrienne2 profile image66
    adrienne2posted 13 years ago

The creepiest thing...a friend of mine pretended to kidnap me, and took me for this long ride all through the woods, while he was driving he was talking crazy how he had been so in love with me, and he was taking me and running off with me.

I was scared as hell I thought he was serious, after about an half hour of driving he couldnt hold back from bursting out laughing at the look on my face, I was terrified!!

Get new friends. Just kidding. But that was a really sick joke. You could have jumped out of the car and hurt yourself. Or him. But this is actually a realistic, real-life scare with people and no ghosts. I hadn't expected any of that when I posted this. Guess real life can be scary too.

10. Hotplate profile image60
    Hotplateposted 13 years ago

After waking up one morning while camping (and feeling like hell), I found a tick on the back of my neck.  I had my buddy pull it off because I couldn't see it.  The thing was huge and full of blood. He grabbed it with some tweezers and began pulling, but it didn't want to let go.  The harder he pulled, the further the skin on my neck pulled out, but it wouldn't let go no matter what.  At this point, I had blood running down my neck and the whole area began to swell up.

So, after a half hour of this I decided to head into town and find a doctor.  At the hospital, there was a parade of doctors coming in to have a look.  Finally, with six doctors huddled around me, one of them began trying to pull it out, but had the same results we did.  After more blood and more swelling and a ton of mind numbing pain, they decided to make a small cut at the base of the tick’s head.

This is where it things went to the next level.  As the doctor began pulling the tick, something started squirming under the skin.  The tick was actually latched onto a huge 3 ½ inch long worm looking thing.  It was about as thick as a round Bic pen.  They had now idea what it was or how it got there, but I was sick as shit for like a month afterwards.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ahhhhhh!....poor you....that's like 'scary movie' stuff! (as she squirms....yikes!)

1. Hotplate profile image60
        Hotplateposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The scariest part was that they told me that they HOPED they got it all out and there wasn't anymore in there as they were sending me home.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...i was wondering that....must have bothered you for a while....wondering and wondering.....ahhhhhh! again!  thanks for the scary tail? (tale).....

2. Stories Inc. profile image64

What the... I'm almost starting to believe that alien-worms-in-brain-invasion thing... Let us know if you eve find out wth that thing was (and how NOT to get it).
      Moral of the story: don't go camping!
      (just kidding)

3. Catering101 profile image61
      Catering101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Geez, that's really awful. I even saw a video on FB months ago about a child operated with something on his intestines. It turned out to be about at least 55 pieces of worms, more than 5 inches long. I wondered how they all got there.

11. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

Many creepy things happen to me all the time. recently my divorce was finalized on the anaversary of my fathers death. Thanks dad...lol

1. Hotplate profile image60
      Hotplateposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I guess that one was creepy in a good way.  Kinda like your Dad was looking out for you and telling your ex that even though he's passed on, he's still around.

Good for you. Messed up for your ex though, imagine having (potentially horrible) parents-in-law you will just never ever be rid off, even when their dead, they'll haunt you forever. Now that would make for some good old scary horror...
      My condolences for your father's death and good luck with your new, free life.

12. TooEasy profile image59
    TooEasyposted 13 years ago

An awful true story: this pedophile in training that worked at a local Houston smoke shop told me (the customer), while I was purchasing a product, a detailed story about how he loved to watch the other boys shower in middle school, and then he went into detail about how I reminded him of his favorite of the unsuspecting nude preteens. Yeah.

That really is awful. He didn't actually get to assault any of them, did he? He doen't seem to really get that something's not right.

13. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 13 years ago

On our honey moon we spent two nights in Manressa Castle, which is supposedly Haunted. The first night we were there, the foot board of our bed started shaking wildly. It scared the crap out of me and I jumped out of bed yelling "What the Hell is that?!". Turns out my wife was moving it with her foot.

She thought it was hilarious......

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69

OMG!!! That is so funny.lollollol

14. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

We get creepy-minded right after a death (especially of, maybe, a mother's death).   I was at my mother's house right after she died.  She had grandchildren, and a couple of them were babies.  She was super close to them.

I was sitting alone, having coffee or tea, in the otherwise empty house.  From behind my mother's bedroom door (where she died) I heard a clear, creepy, voice saying, "Mama, Mama".  The voice sounded like what we may hear in a horror movie when a deceased child is haunting someone (or something like that).  It happened once, and I thought it may be one of the neighbor's kids outside.  It happened again another time.  After a day or so I was hearing it regularly, and I decided to once and for all go into the room; because I was sure it was definitely coming from there.  The bedroom had been emptied to make room for a hospital bed, so all that was in there was a chest, nightstand, and her re-assembled regular bed (and I knew I had already gone through all the drawers). 

I tried to think of why a child's voice would be calling, "Mama" from my mother's bedroom, and I went over all the babies she'd loved in her life.  They were all living.  I tried to put together why something like a spirit would be calling that particular thing, but all I knew was that it was damn creepy.

Knowing that if there's such a thing as spirits my mother's wouldn't harm me, and assuming if her spirit would only link up with other benevolent spirits in any after-life; I bravely went into the room to see if the voice happened again.  It didn't, but it was loud in there.  The room was cold, cold.  (Of course, keep in mind that I'd kept that door shut in order not to be seeing my mother's empty bed all through the day.)

Standing in the mostly empty room, I decided I was going to look in absolutely every nook and cranny in there.  While I was looking the voice called out again, and it was clear that it was coming from the emptied out nightstand drawer.  I pulled out both empty drawers - nothing.  Then, for some reason, I finally thought to pull the top drawer way, way, out in order to see all the way to the back wall of it. There, way at the back of the long, narrow, drawer, was a voice box from a doll one of the grandchildren had had.   Looking at the battery-operated voice box I knew immediately how it had ended up in my mother's drawer:  A very young grandchild probably had managed to open the doll and get at the voice box; and my mother most likely took it away from the child.    hmm

That story isn't as creepy, I know, as some people may have been hoping for; but it's the only one have (other than the one about the white, transparent, swaying, ghostly, vision that appeared in the window-less hall (again, not long after my mother died) - but that's a story for another time.   smile

1. IntimatEvolution profile image69

But still it creeped you out.  That is all that matters.

Like my story, I don't know who it was, what it was, and really don't want to know......, because I might then decide to get scared.  Like really scared, and I don't want that. 

I love my bedroom, all nicely painted with new curtains and stuff.  It was a dark, coco brown. Yuk. 

Another thing, it took a lot of elbow grease to get that paint up.  By the end, I was more ticked off than freaked out!hmm

It was creepy enough for me smile. But if you want to tell us about the white, transparant, swaying, ghostly vision, please do!

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mugged by monkey for my food.

Was it a creepy monkey? smile

15. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

It was a Saturday afternoon, it was a beautiful day and I was out on my back patio writing on my laptop taking turns in both my pool and hot tub when I heard a You Hoo at my back gate.  I wrapped a towel around me to answer the gate.  It was a fellow hubber from Europe holding a dozen  roses, bottle of wine and chocolates.  NOW that freaked me out as I instantly recognized his face and was indeed freaked out that he found me, surprised me and ...

... That would freak me out too. I'd be glad I got chocolates though (chocoholic). But for the rest, I'd be very freaked out.

16. coolbreeze profile image43
    coolbreezeposted 13 years ago

The nurses forgot to strap the patient to the operation room table. During the middle of an open heart surgery the patient got off the table and started to walk away. He was on the heart lung machine chest cracked open. Talk about a horror show. 20 years later I still dream about that case.
    It was worse that any horror show, of course I dont watch horror ;-)  Dont need to. I worked in the medical field all my life.

Man... I thought those things didn't happen in real life. Did he survive?

17. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

Dawdling to school one sunny morning at the age of about 10 or 11, I was certain something had just fallen from an upstairs window, although I couldn't be sure I'd actually seen it. I looked around, but all was still, and nothing out of the ordinary lay on the ground.
    About a 100 yards further, a little boy jumped out of an upstairs window with his shirt tied around his neck. Before I could respond, a frantic mother stepped out of the house, picked the boy up, and took him inside with a "You stupid Child!"
    The boy was the younger brother of one of my class-mates. He had been playing Batman, but wasn't injured.
    Still, I found my premonition spooky.

I found it spooky too. Could be useful though, from time to time, to have premonitions.

18. Diffugere_nives profile image68
    Diffugere_nivesposted 13 years ago

OK I have two can't decide which was creepiest lol!
    First one was when I was pregnant with my daughter, my Grandmother was dying and I went to stay with her and care for her during her last months. One day we heard her shouting from her room, my aunt ran in to see what the matter was she said that I had taken the babies out of the room and she wanted to hold them. My aunt assured her that I was still 8 months pregnant and had not had a baby I went in with my huge belly to prove it but she was certain that there was a cot at the end of her bed with two little girls in. She died a few weeks before I gave birth to a girl and unknown to my grandma at the time my aunt was also pregnant and had a girl a few months later!
    The other story was only a few weeks ago, an elderly lady in the home i work in had passed away,we have to sit by the bedrooms at night in case people need any help. I was sat in the corridor when I heard someone walking with a frame (as this lady had done) I looked around and couldn't see anyone out of bed, I looked at the floor and there were track marks from a walking frame on the carpet! Loads of other people had similar experience and the old frame has now been locked in the shed!

Man, the second one was creepy. But I thought the first experience was rather sweet. When my great-grandmother died, she claimed to have seen an unknown man and a gay couple (which in her time wasn't acceptable at all) in the room the whole night. That was the morphine, I suppose, or whatever they gave her to ease the pain. I would have rather she saw something comforting too.

2. Catering101 profile image61
      Catering101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now the frame story was definitely creepy. I couldn't imagine myself having experienced that.

19. MissE profile image76
    MissEposted 13 years ago

This isn't a ghost story, but I was freaked out.  When I was 16 I went to New Orleans to stay with my dad during the summer. He is a Jazz musician. My best friend came with me and we had an awesome time.  At the end of our trip my friend had to leave early for a family reunion and my dad has to leave on a tour.  I wasn't scheduled to go home for a few days, so my dad asked another one of his musician friends if I could stay with him and his family for a few nights until my flight left.  This guy had a son that was a year or two older than me.  The son was a total goth.  He wore all black, he talked about vampires and strange role playing games.  I'm a totally open minded person so at first I was totally cool, whatever...we're just not into the same things.  We hung out a little and he was a nice kid, just somewhat strange.  They had a very nice guest room for my to stay in so I was cool with the arrangement.  Then the first morning after my friend left I opened my eyes and the son was just standing in my doorway watching me sleep.  He was just standing there staring.  I closed my eyes real fast and rolled over on my side, pretending to go back to sleep.  I figured he'd be embarrassed that I'd seen him and leave, but instead he came closer to my bed..... still just staring, you know how you can "feel" when someone is watching you.  Finally he totally just sat on my bed and brushed my hair back.  At that point I jumped up and said,"Man, I slept great!  Well, gotta pee!!!"  and ran to the bathroom.  LOL!!  I was totally creeped out!  Oh...and his dad left for the day so it was just the two of us.  Can you say awkward?!

*cough* Twilight *cough*
      I would've hit 'em with a baseball bat... Than his eyes and everything else would have matched the rest big_smile

1. MissE profile image76
        MissEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK,  Twilight is filled with hot guys.  This guy was not hot.  Not that it would have mattered.  Watching people when they sleep is creepy!!!  LOL!  But I do love Twilight.  Hehehe..... Touche.

20. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I walk up to the store and a man followed me and started stalking me since then, until I talked to the police after a month. He will send me anything from flowers to the list of the things I did and places I went for the day.

Again with the baseball bat...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can I use the ball for football?

Only if you throw hard enough smile
          And if your aim isn't off. I suppose the bat is more of a personal preference. You could also use sticks, vases, groceries,... Good luck!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)