What is the best thing that ever happened to you in your whole life?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Diane Woodson profile image59
    Diane Woodsonposted 11 years ago

What is the best thing that ever happened to you in your whole life?

a person, an event, a day, a surprise

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7278729_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 11 years ago

Meeting the young lady, who six months later accepted my proposal. We were married six months later and celebrated our 32nd anniversary this past July.

3. Jynzly profile image63
    Jynzlyposted 11 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7278922_f260.jpg

Bringing an amazing son and a wonderful daughter out in this world; I wish I have more like them; they are my perfect replica and reciprocal. Well, they give me five amazing, beautiful and wonderful grandchildren; three from my son and two from my daughter.

4. catalyst20 profile image60
    catalyst20posted 11 years ago

The best thing that ever happened to me was when I realized I love being a teacher.  I found fulfillment in seeing my students learn something from me.

Diane Woodsonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I know that experience I taught for 25 yrs and loved my profession. There is nothing better than seeing a child excell and break though barriers that held him back!

5. Mom Kat profile image77
    Mom Katposted 11 years ago

Not dying when I tried to commit suicide.  Living was the best thing that ever happened in my life.
    I would have missed out on becoming a mother (joys of my world!)
    I would have missed out on making new friends, learning new things, having all of the fantastic experiences I've had since that day. 

It's been 17 years & I couldn't be happier that I didn't succeed in my attempt smile

In short ~ the best day ever was the day I LIVED

1. lone77star profile image72
      lone77starposted 11 years agoin reply to this

May you live long and prosper -- you and yours.

2. cat on a soapbox profile image96
      cat on a soapboxposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What a blessing that that you came through that low point in your life:)

6. austinhealy profile image73
    austinhealyposted 11 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7281322_f260.jpg

Becoming a father ! I can't possibly think of anything else that brought me so much joy at one given time. I truly witnessed the miracle of giving life and to this day, I am amazed at the beauty of nature, for which I have the utmost respect.

7. Ky4KeithUrban profile image60
    Ky4KeithUrbanposted 11 years ago

Meeting and marrying my Better Half who stuck with me through good times and bad..As I have done for him..That is what the wedding vows say..He lets me do my Keith stuff and he likes Keith too..I am Blessed!!

Really More than you may know!!!! Everyone loves you....kuc

8. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 11 years ago

Meeting my wife and marrying her certainly rates highly, but the best thing that happened to me involved God and a miracle.

Though the miracle occurred 35 years ago, I am still learning from it -- things about myself, the nature of personality, the mechanics of creation and the love God has for all of us.

I detail the event in one of my hubs -- "Anatomy of a Miracle."

It involved rush hour, bumper-to-bumper traffic on one of the busiest streets in the world -- Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles -- opening one lane for a distance of 2 miles and remaining open while two walls of snarling traffic stood on either side. The subject of the miracle wasn't anything sexy or flashy, but it was a moment of spiritual clarity where true forgiveness was discovered in all its blissful beauty.

I must read it, Do you like Lonestar the country group, gotta know.....OH my God...you mustve seen an angel...I saw one in the form of my then fiancee when I tried to go to heaven all by myself...It didint' work...Thank God I am alive and happy

9. Beata Stasak profile image78
    Beata Stasakposted 11 years ago

Finding my partner for life, finding my new home on the other side of the world where surrounded by nature I plan to spend the rest of my life:), finding good friends that enjoy the similar interests and the most of all bringing to life three beautiful and intelligent children now young adults who have managed to find their own individual ways through life...

10. techap profile image60
    techapposted 11 years ago

The best thing in my life is I can't define it. The only answer to this I would give is my birth.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)