jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What make Facebook a cut above the rest, of all the other social network site?

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

What make Facebook  a cut above the rest, of all the other social network site?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

It is the social networking site of the year. A couple of years ago it was myspace. Now it is morphing into twitter. You can post pictures, comment on pages, view information about people, get friends from around the world, etc. It's the possibilities.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i think because in most cases it's more personal. twitter in general, is an insult to the human mind but facebook is like reliving your past. old friends, pics from years ago etc.

4. profile image65
    Josh and Lindseyposted 6 years ago

I think Facebook is at the top (at least for now) because it has so many different aspects of it.  There is the social aspect through connecting with friends; there is the gaming aspect with all of their games; there is also the marketing aspect, too, though, that is drawing in many people who are not so interested in social networking.  Many companies are using facebook to connect to consumers and are using it to give away coupons and free products.  The diversity of options available through Facebook are what really sets it apart from any competitors.

5. mortgage-news profile image59
    mortgage-newsposted 6 years ago

They just came around at the right time and made it easy for people to share photos and expressions in a fairly secure way. Catch up with old friends as well!

6. PMS9 profile image73
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

Because, it is very simple to use, simple to share, simple to chat, simple to find a friends, etc, etc, and the main reason for what I'm using facebook that all my friends are in.

7. thejeffriestube profile image75
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

Easy. It's intuitive and it has the capability to tie all other forms of communication together seamlessly. Not even MySpace was very good at that. Being able to hop from device to device, while still talking to the same audience, is worth it's weight in gold.

8. roc6 profile image75
    roc6posted 6 years ago

You can stay in touch with your friends all over the world, see there pictures as they put it on. It is just easy to use, part of my life.

9. ballfan92 profile image59
    ballfan92posted 6 years ago

Interesting Question. Facebook has grown beyond what anyone, even Mark Zuckerberg, ever thought it was going to be I'm assuming just because of it's elegant setup, allowing people to see where their friends are going, pictures of them, relationship status, and I think since it had such an explosive following that now people hear facebook and feel obligated to make one just because everyone else has one.