jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What song/album/artist do you feel strongly connected to?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

What song/album/artist do you feel strongly connected to?

2. mwatkins profile image65
    mwatkinsposted 6 years ago

"Feels like home," by Chantal Kreviazuk 

This reminds me of my folks, who are now passed on and I miss. 
    When I feel sad by the loss of their presence I play this and it helps me stay grounded and picks me up. 

I used it in my wedding because when I played it, it as as if they were there with me.

3. profile image47
    davidsonjposted 6 years ago

Women can sometimes be really complicated, but they are the most beautiful creation that god put on earth. They can be strong, fragile, heartless, full of love, sensitive, women are very irreplaceable, especially for that special one.

4. NateSean profile image74
    NateSeanposted 6 years ago

Hands down, all three of those takes me back to the very first CD I ever owned. Savage Garden's self titled debut album.

Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones produce a wonderful combination of voice and music that hooks you and leaves you feeling like you just woke up from a beautiful dream.

And Truly, Madly, Deeply was a song I used to a sing to a girl I cared about very much when we were teens. And it was the song that I insisted they play at her funeral because of all of her loving "family", I was the only one who remembered she loved it.

Everytime I hear the song I think, "Michelle, save me a seat. Because when I finally get up there I'm buying the first round of coffee so we can catch up on the wonderful ride some jerk made you miss out on."

5. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 6 years ago

Prince's album Parade/Prince. He seems like a male version of myself; religious, arty and petite :-)

6. Ancillotti profile image59
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

Hi Blondie!
    The music I Run to you is the best music for me in moment!