jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Tell me a good TV show to watch.

1. NickB profile image60
    NickBposted 6 years ago

Tell me a good TV show to watch.

My three favorite shows of all time are 'The Sopranos', 'The Shield' and 'The Wire'. Given that, what shows do you recommend I watch?

2. Lady In NC profile image38
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

Dirty Jobs ! Myth Busters ! Surviver Man ! You can learn alot from these 3 shows

3. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Sounds like you like dark, intense shows.  All of the CSI shows are pretty realistic and intense.  I like Castle on ABC, Monday nights I think.  Fun and serious crime show.  Criminal Minds (the one with Mandy Patinkin) is a crime show that has some really sick storyline--too much for me.

4. Docmo profile image92
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

The Good old HBO has struck gold again with 'Boardwalk Empire' - I have written a hub about it - it is a fantastic show with great writing and a fantastic cast ( by the creator of Sopranos) - if you  liked Wire and Shield you will love this .

I also like 'Lie to Me' and 'The Mentalist' - very entertaining crime thrillers.

As far humour I am a big fan of '30 Rock' and the new 'Bored to Death'.

5. mplgmg profile image36
    mplgmgposted 6 years ago

My personal favorite Television show is "Malcolm In the Middle" I personally like that show lot and I watched every single episode of 7 season. It is one of the funniest American comedy TV show .

6. Becca Lopez profile image58
    Becca Lopezposted 6 years ago

The Office, Pawn Stars, House, and The Big Bang Theory!

7. Meg Ingram profile image60
    Meg Ingramposted 6 years ago

Boardwalk Empire  is really a good one to watch i absolutely love it

8. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

I would suggest you to mindreader.co.uk for watching entertainment in the UK