jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Whats the best concert you've ever been to

1. Robot kid profile image55
    Robot kidposted 6 years ago

Whats the best concert you've ever been to

who was in it, what did you do, who did you go with?

2. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

total nerd answer,... the count bassi orchestra,... i was 16,.. silly school band trip,... but i still look back on it as a defining moment in my musical life,.... it opend my eyes to all that had been and how it was timeless,... seeing chuck mangione taught me that anything was possible,... music had no bounderies after those two concerts

at the other end of the spectrum,... motor head was freekin awsome,... watching lemy slam that bass,... just awsome

3. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Definitely Beady Eye on 24th April 2011. I went with my fiance to see them play at the Civic Hall in Wolverhampton. They are fabulous live, the crowd were amazing and the atmosphere was electric. Best night ever.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Joe Cocker many many years ago in the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium.  Loved the music, but the boyfriend was high after promising he wouldn't do any more drugs.  But the music was good.

5. sairakhan profile image37
    sairakhanposted 6 years ago

The best concert that i ever attended was of Atif Aslam (Pakistani pop singer) in Mumbai India.He sung Tere Liye and other songs of bollywood movie preince.thats were superb.All the buddies were rocked with his voice.His voice is magic.

6. Tracy Lynn Conway profile image94
    Tracy Lynn Conwayposted 6 years ago

U2 Achtung Baby in the Early 90's.  I think I would enjoy any U2 concert as much.  I was lucky enough to have great seats for this one.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

pink floyd . i saw them in Toronto, it was their last concert in north america if i remember correctly. it was unbelievable.

8. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

I went to see Willie Nelson and his band. I knew his music but I was really surprised by how good the show was, that man isn't young but  he was better than some other shows I been to and he got the crowd to join in the singing too.  Mad Night..

9. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

Best concert I saw was Guns'n Roses, many years ago, back in 199?
    From the younger artists, I really enjoyed seeing Bright Eyes in concert on March 2nd, this year. Great new album, awesome band!

10. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

The best concert I ever attended was two years ago. It was Chicago, with Earth Wind and Fire. It was amazing, and they played an extra hour and a half because they were having so much fun! big_smile