jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What's the best horror movie in the last 5 years if any you would recommend some

1. sangre profile image95
    sangreposted 6 years ago

What's the best horror movie in the last 5 years if any you would recommend someone to watch?

2. mohammedkamran profile image57
    mohammedkamranposted 6 years ago

Shutter 2005 (Thai Version)..............................

3. Claudiu0007 profile image56
    Claudiu0007posted 6 years ago

Ring 1 and 2. Soon Ring 3d 2012 .....................................................................

4. JenPsych profile image79
    JenPsychposted 6 years ago

Orphan (2009) has a satisfying, fascinating twist, which is rare in horror movies.

The Strangers (2008) is a edge-of-your-seat, under-the-blanket psychological thriller.

Of course The Human Centipede (2009) is just messed up, but has a ridiculously original premise. I only recommend watching that if you aren't easily disturbed.

If you want something more paranormal, The Fourth Kind (2009) is a great creep fest.

Let me know if these suit your fancy!

JenPsych

5. Literature Fairy profile image78
    Literature Fairyposted 6 years ago

I actually watched 'Orphan' a couple of night ago, I agree with JenPsych, it is really good, and does have a big twist at the end, i really didn't see coming! Other than that I usually prefer classic horror, but I would say 'The Excorsism of Emily Rose' is my favourite modern horror (although i think it was released six years ago not five) either that or if you wanted something a little different (and a bit funny) 'Sweeny Todd' is really cool! Hope that helps! x

6. sickdub profile image60
    sickdubposted 4 years ago

shutter was definitely a great horror movie, i highly recommend you check out that one!

7. profile image0
    neohypocriteposted 4 years ago

The Conjuring is a movie which surely does give you several intense scary moments. Do watch it, if you haven't already.

working