jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

Which is the best horror movie of all times?

1. How? profile image37
    How?posted 6 years ago

Which is the best horror movie of all times?

2. Cogerson profile image83
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

Halloween....the original by John Carpenter.....watch it again and release how little violence takes place on screen.

3. keeponfalling profile image68
    keeponfallingposted 6 years ago

I vote for SAW series especially SAW I and II

4. profile image0
    hubofalltradesposted 6 years ago

definitely the best horror movie of all time is the exorcist

5. TimMEy profile image83
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

I loved the SAW series, at least the first Movie but I would also consider classics like Nightmare on Elm Street to be great.

6. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Hmm...way too many options, but I love "The Shining."

7. jaclyn8668 profile image59
    jaclyn8668posted 6 years ago

Paranormal Activity or The Crazies are the freakiest movies. also The 4th Kind is pretty freaky

8. DavitosanX profile image73
    DavitosanXposted 6 years ago

Scariest movie ever: Ju-on! (and I don't mean that crap with Sarah Michelle Gellar)

9. Ken Barton profile image59
    Ken Bartonposted 6 years ago

I would have to go with the old classic "Frankenstein!"  then "Dracula!" and lastly "The Werewolf!"  All others came later and take their lead from these classics.

10. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 6 years ago

The best horror movie of all times was Alien with Sigourney Weaver. Couldn't sleep for weeks after seeing that movie. The bass track was altered somehow to scare you to the core!

11. profile image55
    lightpeakposted 6 years ago

Scary Movie is my choice, I mean the first two parts.

12. rishisab profile image56
    rishisabposted 6 years ago

The Ring (I know it was inspired, but still very well adapted and didn't have anything related to angles and demons or any other religion aspect).

And if you want something more real, then go for The Blair Witch Project. Its very disturbing.

13. Ancillotti profile image60
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

The Shining. I think I've watched all the horror movies ever released, but none have touched me deeply about this movie and its psychological terror.

14. seoever profile image61
    seoeverposted 6 years ago

20 saal baad. Hindi movie it is. Watch it and you will figure it out yourself.

15. Emmeaki profile image59
    Emmeakiposted 6 years ago

The Shining still scares the $!*% out of me every time!

16. mplgmg profile image36
    mplgmgposted 6 years ago

Personally I am not much interested in horror films but I like some of them such as Ring, Devil,Ruins and Dracula films.
    According to my opinion  Ring is the best horror movie ever.

17. profile image49
    earldonposted 6 years ago

I've watched a lot of horror movies, but the one that touches my soul is the Amityville 2005, i think it's base on a true story. The story was  A family is terrorized by demonic forces after moving into a home that was the site of a grisly mass-murder.
    try to watch it, u'll like it for sure.

18. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

I don't know if you'd call it a horror movie but Let The Right One In was fantastic.

working