jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What would you like to be turned into a movie?

1. StevenRobaina profile image60
    StevenRobainaposted 6 years ago

What would you like to be turned into a movie?

What topics would you like to see touched upon?

2. windresistant profile image56
    windresistantposted 6 years ago

The entire Drizzt by Salvatore needs to be turned into and HBO series once they are done with Game of Thrones! (Which is coming out amazingly.)

Aside from that, I'd actually love to see Ender's Game turned into a movie, although I think they should stop there, and not make the rest of the books into movies as I'm sure they would be tempted to do.

3. Andi R profile image57
    Andi Rposted 6 years ago

I know this is general, but I love an inspiration "based on a true story" movie.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image77
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

i have always loved Anne McCaffery's Dragon Riders of Pern books...i would love to see Dragon Flight, Dragon Quest and The White Dragon made into a movie or a trilogy of movies...but knowing how it can be butchered i fully understand her refusal to let them make it into a movie.

5. Trevor Davis profile image56
    Trevor Davisposted 6 years ago

Mass effect the video game would be kinda cool.

6. ladybluewriter profile image62
    ladybluewriterposted 6 years ago

I would definitely like to see SM Rodgers Novel turned into a movie. It has animals and missing people and pirates and 15 foot alligator. I have been told that novel needs to become a movie by all the people who have reviewed it. By the way it is named Legacy of the Skull Master. Of course I am the writer so I am a bit prejudice.

7. marstoblog profile image72
    marstoblogposted 6 years ago

I totally agree with Trevor Davis and believe that they confirmed that a mass effect film is going to made! (with main character being a man)