jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

How often do you watch news channels?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

How often do you watch news channels?

2. itsandreawilson profile image67
    itsandreawilsonposted 6 years ago

not often, i usually get all my news from the Internet

3. profile image0
    Fiddlemanposted 6 years ago

I watch the evening news most but try to catch the local news at noon and early evening before the World news.

4. Josh Gerry profile image83
    Josh Gerryposted 6 years ago

My local cable provider has the cable box set up so when you turn it on it automatically tunes to the local 24/7 news channel.

So in essence everytime I turn on the TV!

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

I get my dose of news late in the evening before sleeping. Usually watch PressTV and RT news.

6. smanty profile image67
    smantyposted 6 years ago

I tend to watch the news daily, but I actually watch comedy central news reports more than normal news. I know the shows have a lot of jokes in them, but I find it much easier to watch then CNN and FOX news.

7. naeemiqbal_85 profile image54
    naeemiqbal_85posted 6 years ago

every morning and before i sleep. That makes it twice a day.

8. profile image24
    crystalpowellposted 6 years ago

This is gonna sound crazy and no one ever believes me but I think the news is truly evil. I cant stand to watch it. When it comes on the TV or even the radio I will change the channel. If there is something I would like to know about I'll ask someone or pull that one topic up on the Internet.

9. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

Everyday and all day if news is available.

10. Jason Melancon profile image59
    Jason Melanconposted 6 years ago

I used to be a news junkie. I would have CNN running all the time, but then I discovered other channels such as the History channel. Now, I rarely watch the news. I don't need to be reminded how bad things are every day any longer.

11. profile image46
    Breannahposted 6 years ago

Alll the time. I love seeing new shows. But they have to be in my specific genres.

12. Silent Sinner profile image72
    Silent Sinnerposted 6 years ago

I have actualy just recently started watching it alot.

13. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

I watch the news once a day in the evening. I tend to check multiple news sources throughout the day online. I also read specific newspapers online for news, mostly the local news where I used to live on the east coast.

14. profile image0
    ignugent17posted 6 years ago

I watched local news and international news twice a day. One in the morning and then evening.

15. JenJen0703 profile image82
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

I do not watch news channels at all.  Cable TV or satellite dish is not a luxury in our home, so I catch the news daily online.  I have three particular news stations I check with regularly.  I believe the Internet is the best place to get news information because it is available 24/7, instead of waiting for the time for the news broadcast.

16. Xyddig profile image58
    Xyddigposted 6 years ago

Not very often, unless there were really important happenings going on..

17. dui profile image57
    duiposted 6 years ago

I am not a news junkie, but I always keep myself updated through internet.

working