jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Reality TV shows - what is your opinion of the best and worst?

1. Pam Pounds profile image77
    Pam Poundsposted 6 years ago

Reality TV shows - what is your opinion of the best and worst?

2. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 6 years ago

I like the new police POV show on tru-tv, I think it is as real as any reality show can get, Thanks for the ?

3. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I don't watch a lot of TV, but I did enjoy Survivor for a while, but after a while it got old.

Big Brother was okay too.

4. BethanRose profile image84
    BethanRoseposted 6 years ago

The worst.. The Only Way Is Essex. Have you seen it? A british based series where bimbos and disrespectful men parade around in pathetic set up scenarios.
    The best... would have to be Big Brother! Used to be anyway. Reality TV has gone so down hill.

5. Erin Braxton profile image59
    Erin Braxtonposted 6 years ago

Best-
    So You Think You Can Dance- Dancers are amazing. The show makes me cry

Basketball Wives- some caddy high school B.S., but highly entertaining!

Honorable Mention-
    Nail Files- a new show on TVGN (TV Guide Network, I think?). The main girl is hilarious!

Worst-
    Mob Wives- I can't take these old ass women fighting over who is the toughest and most important because their fathers and husbands are/were criminals. The oldest and most ridiculous actually called her ex to a restaurant to beat up some guy she got into an argument with. WTF? She's like, 50! So sad! Get a life! They should be embarrassed, but sadly, they're proud of that mess!

6. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

I don't like watching them at all. Sometimes I like falling asleep to them because I think they're boring!

working