jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which entertainers that are no longer with us do you miss ?

1. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Which entertainers that are no longer with us do you miss ?

Do you miss a special entertainer, who is no longer with us, such as Elvis Presley, Luther Vandross, James Brown, Bernie Mac, Tony Curtis, John Wayne ?

2. nikki_m profile image83
    nikki_mposted 6 years ago

There's so many!
    Comedian: Bill Hicks (funniest man, alive or dead)
    Singer: Johnny Cash
    Actor: heath Ledger (his career was only going up...)

3. Cathy I profile image75
    Cathy Iposted 6 years ago

Liberace for sure...   Earlier this week I was thinking about what a formidable entertainer he was, and that I never did get to see him perform live.

Elvis Presley....I loved him when I was a kid and had so much of his music. I still enjoy his music.

Luther Vandross.....the man with the velvet voice.  It was sad that he did not live to accept the accolades of his final album...

4. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

I wasn't prepared for anyone to mention Luther Vandross' last album and it brings tears to my eyes, my father passed away a few months ago and one of my favorite memories was dancing with him.  He was graceful and a spectacular dancer.  And if only I could dance with him again.   Thank you Cathy I.

5. Pollyannalana profile image84
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

Andy Gibb, he was so beautiful and talented, it hurts me to this day and he has been dead so long now but I still listen to him and wonder why.

6. Alastar Packer profile image82
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

In music there's so many but here's several: Duane Allman, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, from Marshall Tucker- the Caldwell Bros, John Lennon most of all.

7. OutsideTheLines profile image62
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

John Lennon
    Elvis Presley
    Tupac
    There's a lot.

working