Why are the videos no longer showing on any of my hubs?

1. Support Med. profile image74
    Support Med.posted 6 years ago

Why are the videos no longer showing on any of my hubs?

On every hub I've made the videos are not showing.  This was not always a problem, but now is. Advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

2. naturegirl7 profile image87
    naturegirl7posted 6 years ago

I checked a couple of mine and they are working.  Maybe it was just a temporary glitch that has been corrected.  Or maybe your videos have been removed or are not available for embedding anymore.  Check on Youtube (or what ever the source was) to see if they are still there or are unavailable for embedding.

3. etower036 profile image60
    etower036posted 6 years ago

I am not an expert, but here is what helped me.

1. check to see if you have the latest version of the adobe flash player.  You can do this by right clicking on any video on youtube, and select about Adobe flash player. there will be some numbers next to it, that is the version. click on this and you will be sent to the Adobe website where you scroll down to see a grey box which will tell you if you have the latest version or not. you can download the latest version from that site.

2. Make sure that the code you had copied and paste is correct. In other words, that all the code is copied, and there is nothing missing. at the beginning or the end of the code.

I hope this helps...

working