Who is your favorite television best friend?
In different shows there's a sidekick or best friend? Who do you think would make a great friend in real life or is just plain awesome?
Spock/Leonard Nimoy. He could tell me to stop being irrational and wait for Hubpages/Panda bomb to calm down and just keep writing. :-)
Jeff Greene (played by Jeff Garlin) in 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.' The amount of flack he puts up with from Larry is ridiculous, but he's always there, and always has an amusing anecdote to lighten things up.
This does not, however, extend to Jeff's wife. That woman is the absolute worst.
First off, I love this question. Secondly, I actually have three favorites.
1. Rhoda Morgenstern (from The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
- Rhoda is one of the most awesome television characters ever—so awesome that I seriously wish she existed. She tells it like it is—a quality I admire, especially since I'm the complete opposite.
2. Laverne DeFazio (from Laverne & Shirley)
- I am so similar to Laverne that it's not even funny—well, actually, it is pretty funny. I love her! If she existed, I think we would be best friends.
3. Shirley Feeney (from Laverne & Shirley)
- Shirley is amazing. She's the type of person you feel that you can run to with all of your problems and, no matter how bad something might seem, she can always make you feel better.
Besides a time machine, if any dream invention could exist, I would want one that could bring television characters to life.
by meganandruth025 years ago
Who had more sex appeal? Laverne or Shirley?I always believed that you can tell quite a bit about someone with the aformentioned question. Just as much as who would you choose Wonder Woman or the Bionic...
by Bruce Aderhold6 years ago
What television mom do you wish was yours as you grew up?
by mosaicman4 years ago
What is your favorite James Bond theme song?For me it is a tie between "A View to A Kill" or "Live and Let Die."
by uche_n2a6 years ago
At what point would you graduate an acquaintance to a friend; when would you consider someone to have truly earned your friendship trust? When would you say wholeheartedly that someone is your truly tested and trusted...
by Cheesing a Dream6 years ago
Have you been disappointed by your best friend? What do you do?
by Nare Gevorgyan5 years ago
What is your favorite animation? Bleach, Naruto, One Piece?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.