jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is Facebook better or twitter?

1. profile image30
    Ali00posted 6 years ago

Is Facebook better or twitter?

Most of the people use facebook but in the end of the day you come to know that they love twitter. What is so much special in twitter? It s difficult to chat, weird status. On the other side Facebook is simple.and simple is better. So what do you think. Are you with facebook or twitter?

2. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

I vote....Tumblr.

Lol! Jk jk. I like facebook better. That's what really lets you connect with friends. I found twitter is more useful for following what my favorite bands are up to. (Aoi from the Gazette posts like....50 times a day!)

3. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I use both. I use Facebook to keep up to date with my friends and family. I use Twitter to tweet my hubs and for business purposes.

4. brooklyn00123 profile image61
    brooklyn00123posted 6 years ago

Better for what?? It depends on what you are trying to do

5. Angelic92 profile image58
    Angelic92posted 6 years ago

I prefer Facebook but to be honest, you can't compare these two.

Twitter is to tweet some things, to let everyone know what is happening.

facebook is a social platform for you to meet friends on, find family you've lost or never met, finding oportunities to build your life.

Twitter is not like that and facebook is not like twitter.

6. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

It's harder to get followers on Twitter, that's out of personal experience. I have 1024 friends on Facebook - I have 17 followers of Twitter.

7. Nikki D. Felder profile image76
    Nikki D. Felderposted 6 years ago

I just joined facebook.  I personally read facebook more.  I post a lot on twitter and truly only read from certain people I follow.  I feel that both are equally as powerful!  Nikki D. Felder

8. profile image30
    Ali00posted 6 years ago

in my opinion Twitter can be used for business purposes i.e hubs tweets and facebook can be used for Friends and family..

9. watcher by night profile image82
    watcher by nightposted 6 years ago

Twitter is definitely way ahead if you're looking to satirize social networking sites.  There are just so many way to put a funny spin on terms like "twitter", "tweet", "follow", etc.  "Facebook" just doesn't have the same ring when it comes to sounding silly...